Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Mentor, OH

Great product! Takes all makeup off including waterproof makeup. Also, they are so soothing and calming.
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Centreville, VA

This product is the best product that I have used. The price is good as well. I am happy that I found it
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Fresno, Ca

Amazing I use it every day it removes makeup so easy never have to use more than one I give it a 100/100
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
Sun City, CA

I really like to use these to take off my makeup. They really take off my makeup and don't break me out.
Coco N.
Coco N.
Oxford, GA

Looooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee.....it relaxes you and makes you want to just fall asleep
Onika J.
Onika J.
Rogers, AR

Take off makeup really well also even water proof mascara. They don't break me out which is really good.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.

Love how this hydrates my skin! Makes my skin feel so clean and it does a great time removing my makeup.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This product is very moisturizing. it removes my makeup with one swipe and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Risa J.
Risa J.
Atlanta, GA

Takes all makeup off fast. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Smells goo and doesn't dry out my face
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Delhi, CA

They are really good when it comes to taking off make up but i feel like it leaves my face way too oily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now