Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL

Perfect for removing your makeup! It really gets most of your foundation and all the contour and highlight and i think its pretty cool how yo can visibly see all of the makeup on the towelette. Plus the packaging is very convenient and i Definitely recommend this to everyone who wears makeup!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY

These really are amazing for nightly use. The lavender scent is soft and the cloths do exactly what they say. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that I found myself flipping over the package to keep the top cloths damp. If i forget I just run a little water on it before using.
geraldine o.
geraldine o.
Oakland, CA

I love these, I have been using them for years. They gently take off my make up with out irritating my skin or leaving a oily residue on my face. It's definitely something I always keep in my make up collection and it very affordable! I do highly recommend trying these if you haven't already.
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Gaylord, MI

They are ok. They kind of burned my eyes at first but once you get used to them they are ok. They are pretty affordable which is a definite plus. I do wear a lot of eye make up and they don't take that all off very easily. I would recommend them to people that don't use a lot of eye products.
Avery A.
Avery A.
Greenville, NC

I have been using Neautrogena eye makeup removers since I began wearing mascara in 8th grade. I do not have a lot of time at night for a long face cleansing ritual. These take everything off and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. They are very affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
ali H.
ali H.
Rocky Hill, CT

The neutrogena make up remover cleaning towolettes night calming are amazing. The smell is great and the towolettes take away all my make up- leaving nothing behind except soft skin! Once in a while the towolettes will burn my eyes which is the reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clinton Township, MI

These are fantastic and the only makeup removing wipes I'll use. At the end of the day it really is a calming, relaxing feeling on your face and very gentle and effective. You can also find them at practically any drug store, grocery store and big store chains like Walmart, Meijer, Kmart etc.
Varah T.
Varah T.

These are my favorite makeup removing towelettes so far. most of us don't take off our makeup until late at night, and by then we've already started our nightly facial ritual. The towelettes not only get ALL of your makeup off, but it also has a nice calming scent

UPSIDE: Perfect for travel!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Murrieta, CA

I love the way it makes my skin feel after using the wipes. The sent is really soothing. For the most part it removes a good 90% percent of the make up on my face, but it doesn't really get all of the mascara off. Other than that, I love that I only need to use 1-2 wipes max instead of more:
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
San Marcos, TX

I liked these towelettes but the also seemed a little too moisturizing for my oil skin type so I needed to wipe off the rest of what was left on my face so I wouldn't break out. When it came to mascara, I didn't like using much on my eyes. Other than that, they took off the makeup pretty well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now