Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN

These are the BEST wipes for someone who struggles with removing their makeup at the end of the day. I'm so busy, that sometimes I forget. These are quick and gentle and remove all my makeup - most of the time, thats the only thing I'll use to clean my face and I have very clear and healthy skin.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY

These are my FAVORITE makeup removers and I use about one towel each night. They sell convenient storage cases for them and they are so soothing on your face. They work very well getting make up off and reducing redness from scrubbing. I will continue to purchase these until they no longer exist.
Bismah e.
Bismah e.
LEICESTER, Leicester

These were really gentle on the skin and managed to get all my face makeup off. The packaging was great as there was a resealable top so it is also great for travelling. Although it didn't work as great with eyeliner removal. Overall I was quite satisfied and I would definitely purchase it again.
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Elizabethton, TN

These makeup remover towelettes rock! They will remove all of my makeup for the day with just one sheet. And they are gentle and safe to use around your eyes. They also have a very pretty smell that lingers on your skin after washing that helps relax you and get you ready for bed. They are great!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Faribault, MN

I purchased these in hopes of calming effects of chamomile and lavender, based on the "night" label and the purple packaging. Not so. They are way more sudsy or frothy than the Pond's wipes, and smell strongly of floral soap. They weren't at all what I expected, and make my eyes water profusely.
Bru S.
Bru S.

It does the job, smells great and leave a smooth skin. I think the size of each towelette could be smaller, because sometimes you need more than 1 but 2 would be too much and a waste. And as someone that uses it very often it can get pricey if I use the extra one every time I'm removing my makeup
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Morganville, NJ

This helps your skin feel refreshed and smooth. Using these towelettes really remove the majority of your make up which is very helpful for a good night sleep. I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart for a very cheap price. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Butler, IN

Loved these makup removing wipes! Perfect for when you get home late and don't want to shower. It's hard to find a makeup remover that actually gets off mascara. But this one does. And it does it without leaving your face dry or oily. Perfect for before bedtime! Id highly recommend this product!
Julizza D.
Julizza D.
Perris, CA

This has got to be the best makeup wipes I have tried by far. Personally, I use waterproof mascara and it's a hassle to take off but ever since I began to use the wipes my mascara comes off easily. The wipes are great to remove face makeup as well! I would definitely purchase theses wipes again!
Thurka T.
Thurka T.

I really enjoy the neutrogena make-up remover wipes. I pick these ones up if there are no more blue packs. This product removes all your makeup with one swipe. But, please do not wipe your face with this and then not wash your face. I have done that once and my face started to itch and turn red.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now