Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

It really does the job, even with water proof mascara. It is one of my favorite makeup removers.
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Eastanollee, GA

Has a really nice smell and isn't too rough on my skin. I wish it got liquid eyeliner off better
Trish B.
Trish B.
Estero, FL

I use these everday and I love the way it makes my skin fell and takes off makeup with such ease
Mikayla A.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC

I love these! They're gentle enough that they don't irritate my eyes like other makeup wipes do.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lanexa

It Works very well. It gets all of your makeup off. I would recommend this product to use daily
theresa p.
theresa p.
Niagara Falls, NY

These wipes did a great job removing all my makeup and also left my skin feeling clean ad cool.
Juls S.
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ

These make me moderately break out so i don't use them often but if I have too I will use them.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Albany, GA

Removed every single bit of my makeup. Very gentle, but very powerful. Extremely pleasant smell
Amber S.
Amber S.
Oak Grove, MO

I love this makeup remover, it always takes off my makeup and I know I can rely on it every time
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Denver, CO

I really like these towelettes, they leave your skin super soft, ready to sleep, and nothe oily
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now