Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS

I love these cleansing towelettes. I use them before bed, and they leave my face feeling fresh and clean.
Kevonya G.
Kevonya G.
Newark, Nj

Didn't really like these, they made me break out. I have sensitive skin and it dried my skin terrible smh
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Brooklyn, NY

Used it while I was on vacation last summer. It got the job done and did not leave my face feeling tight.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Barksdale Afb, LA

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes and they smell so amazing and perfect for before going to bed!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Louisville, TN

These are one of my top 3 wipes. They smell fresh but not over powering and it gets rid of all my makeup.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Crawfordsville, IA

Nice light scent. Worked well to remove most of my make up, but face feeling "sticky". Reasonably priced.
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Yonkers, NY

Really gets into my pores and wipes off even liquid eyeliner so I really recommend this to anyone looking
Mary R.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA

This are my favorites make up remover wipes. I have sensitive skin and is very gentle on my face. Love it
Gracie F.
Gracie F.

Gets all the makeup off and leaves a fresh clean face before bed. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Mason S.
Mason S.
Randolph, AL

It's almost impossible find makeup remover wipes that actually work, and moisturize your face. THESE DO!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now