Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Tarah O.
Tarah O.

The product smells nice, a cooling lavender scent. However, the wipes burned my eyes pretty bad.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Joplin, MO

Soft cleaning towelette. Fresh scent. Leaves skin completely clean and oil free as well as soft.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH

I use these every single night to take off my make up. I can't go to bed with make up on my face
Trish B.
Trish B.
Estero, FL

I use these everday and I love the way it makes my skin fell and takes off makeup with such ease
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Phoenix , AZ

I love the smell of these! Sometimes it burns my eyes. This is still my favorite makeup remover.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Took my makeup off very easily but it was not as effective with fighting my break outs as Ponds.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love love love these makeup wipes and my favorite of them all is the night time calming wipes.
Mikayla A.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC

I love these! They're gentle enough that they don't irritate my eyes like other makeup wipes do.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I love these wipes! They do such a great job at removing a lot of makeup and they smell so good!
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Jenkins, KY

This gets all my makeup off so good! And it doesn't take a long time at all. I love this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now