Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Jalysa H.
Jalysa H.
Los Angeles, CA

These really remove the makeup, all of it! Even on my eyes which I lay on with a lot of eyeliner
Leslie Y.
Leslie Y.
Atlanta, GA

The cloths are soft and gentle but the packaging doesn't reseal well after opening so many times
Angie C.
Angie C.

My face feels so light and clean! I love the products. I really would recommend it for oily skin
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Spanish Fork, UT

I loved the scent and the feeling of my skin after using these wipes. Makeup comes of with ease.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Awesome product! Really enjoyed the cleanse to my face. Didn't dry out my face, and smells good.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

I absolutely love these wipes. They do take all my make up off even my mascara which is awesome.
Mikayla A.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC

I love these! They're gentle enough that they don't irritate my eyes like other makeup wipes do.
Amazing! They take everything off and leave my face feeling fresh!! These are a must buy for me!
Stefanie O.
Stefanie O.

Love these towelettes. They take off my makeup easily and they don't leave a residue on my face.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Flint, MI

Love these! Gets all makeup off and leaves your skin feeling refreshed & clean after using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?