Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Rebecka F.
Rebecka F.
Stamford, TX

They make my eyes water they take the make up off very well but my eyes watered for days after using this
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Brooklyn, NY

Used it while I was on vacation last summer. It got the job done and did not leave my face feeling tight.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN

I love using these when I am too tired to wash my face. They smell great and really do make me feel calm.
Julia R.
Julia R.

Use these all the time! They really get most everything off!! Even my gel eyeliner that sticks like glue.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

Love these! Take off your make-up, and relax at the same time, they smell so good too. definatley calming
Emma C.
Emma C.
Madisonville, KY

They make my skin very smooth, and remove makeup very easily.They leave your skin soft, smooth and clean.
Missy D.
Missy D.
Hancock, ME

Removes all my make up cleans really well makes my face feel clean and refreshed gets all dirt nd oil off
Erin G.
Erin G.
Delhi , Ontario

Does a really good job of removing makeup and making skin feel soft! I like how they smell, very calming!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Louisville, TN

These are one of my top 3 wipes. They smell fresh but not over powering and it gets rid of all my makeup.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Lynchburg, VA

These are my go-to face wipes. They're great at removing my mascara (and as a bonus they smell so good)!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now