Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
kirenia z.
kirenia z.

Its extremely useful, it wiped away all my make up and didn't irritate my skin and I have sensitive skin.
Maria F.
Maria F.

Works great and does exactky what i need, has a great smell and not harsh to the face and.cleans up well.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Brooklyn, NY

Used it while I was on vacation last summer. It got the job done and did not leave my face feeling tight.
Terizah W.
Terizah W.
Tulsa, OK

The scent of these causes my eyes to water, but i have sensitive eyes any ways. These are AMAZING to use.
member-830d3ebde
member-830d3ebde
Charlotte, NC

Great product! I have sensitive skin, so this is very gentle and gets every bit of makeup off of my face!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Easy to use, no fuss makeup wipes! Leaves face feeling fresh, clean, and soft. Perfect for sensitive skin
L Joy W.
L Joy W.

I like the comforting smell of these. I used them at night even when I only had eye liner and mascara on.
Dana P.
Dana P.

These are AMAZING. They remove all my makeup and I don't continually have to use more than one towelette!
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Lynchburg, VA

These are my go-to face wipes. They're great at removing my mascara (and as a bonus they smell so good)!!
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ

So good! Neutrogena did it again! This gets make up off really well and doesn't irritate or dry out skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now