Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Bronx, NY

My favorite makeup towels. Hydrating and all I need is one towel. Plus it doesn't sting my eyes!
Angie C.
Angie C.

My face feels so light and clean! I love the products. I really would recommend it for oily skin
Jalysa H.
Jalysa H.
Los Angeles, CA

These really remove the makeup, all of it! Even on my eyes which I lay on with a lot of eyeliner
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Spartanburg, SC

Cleans very well with just one wipe. Gets face ready for bed leaving it feeling smooth and soft.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Jenkins, KY

This gets all my makeup off so good! And it doesn't take a long time at all. I love this product
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Palm Bay, Fl

Takes all of the extra from the day right off my face, including make-up and makes it very soft!
Stefanie O.
Stefanie O.

Love these towelettes. They take off my makeup easily and they don't leave a residue on my face.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

Love these and they smell pretty! Really works great with removing heavy eye makeup and mascara.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

It really does the job, even with water proof mascara. It is one of my favorite makeup removers.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Flint, MI

Love these! Gets all makeup off and leaves your skin feeling refreshed & clean after using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now