Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Las Vegas, NV

Helps me remove the dark spots. helps me get rid of the wrinkles under my skin I like the Jell-O..
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Wexford, PA

Removes makeup well. They don't stay wet as long as I would hope because I don't use every night.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Arlington, TX

Tienen que tratar estas toallitas trabajan muy bien son una excelente inversión corre y cómpralas
Ireland L.
Ireland L.
Galion, OH

Amazing product. Gets all my makeup off, and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Absolutely love it.
Keila T.
Keila T.
Mesquite, TX

These towelettes are my absolute favorite!! I use them every night and do not plan on switching!
Velicia C.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS

These wipes burned my eyes like crazy. Wouldn't recommentd these. Try something else if you can!
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va

Love this!... They are absolutely amazing to remove your everyday make up!... LOVE LOVE LOVE!...
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Dallas, TX

This product smells amazing and leaves skin feeling soft and takes off makeup in one clean swipe
Trish B.
Trish B.
Estero, FL

I use these everday and I love the way it makes my skin fell and takes off makeup with such ease
Charlsie C.
Charlsie C.
North Zulch, TX

I absolutely love this product! It works wonders. Can't even tell I had makeup on once I use it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?