Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Removed my make up really quick and did no harm to my skin and that's cause I have sensitive skin
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
Inglewood, CA

Removes everything with one wipe I love these towelettes! I would definitely recommend for anyone
mandee p.
mandee p.
Wolcott, CT

Love how this feels and smells. Definitely a must have. Also good for when you're in a lazy mood.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Favorite make up remover wipes!! Don't burn around the eyes and they make my face feel wonderful!
Akeshia M.
Akeshia M.
Petaluma, CA

Best makeup removing ever. It gets rid of 99% of my makeup and doesn't leave my face feeling oily
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells

I use these nightly! They remove all of my mascara without leaving an oily residue, which I love!
Melody D.
Melody D.
Muncie, IN

Love this product . It removes make up or any type of debree on your face and it smells Devine .
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

I absolutely love these wipes. They do take all my make up off even my mascara which is awesome.
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va

Love this!... They are absolutely amazing to remove your everyday make up!... LOVE LOVE LOVE!...
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Awesome product! Really enjoyed the cleanse to my face. Didn't dry out my face, and smells good.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now