Add a Photo

Melody D.
Melody D.
Muncie, IN
March 2, 2016, 3:29 a.m.
Love this product . It removes make up or any type of debree on your face and it smells Devine .
Nessa M.
Nessa M.
Fresno, CA
Feb. 15, 2016, 11:45 a.m.
Works well, I use it every night and it's very gentle on the skin, unlike some makeup removers.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
March 9, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Though they remove my makeup well they usually make my eyes sting and it feels harsh on my skin
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Feb. 22, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
This is really good for me before I go to sleep! My face feels really fresh and it smells nice.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Feb. 28, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
I love this wipes they work really good and get all the make up off! and my face feels cleaning
amy c.
amy c.
Twin Bridges, MT
Feb. 12, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
I love using these they make my skin feel great and I absolutely love the smell of them as well
Jolaine C.
Jolaine C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Feb. 28, 2016, 12:20 p.m.
I like these makeup removing wipes but they didn't work quite as well on my waterproof mascara.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Feb. 12, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
LOVe these wipes. They worked really well with removing my makeup and left me feeling refreshed
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lanexa
March 24, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
It Works very well. It gets all of your makeup off. I would recommend this product to use daily
Summer S.
Summer S.
Feb. 25, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Easier to use than the remover lotion. makes it easy to wipe makeup off at the end of the night
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?