Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Removed my make up really quick and did no harm to my skin and that's cause I have sensitive skin
Karina R.
Karina R.

Son excelentes me encanta usarlas para quitar mi maquillaje antes y después de lavar bien mi cara
Angela K.
Angela K.
Buffalo, NY

I really enjoyed these make-up removers. Easy to use and left my face feeling clean and refreshed
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Cleveland, OH

I can't live with out these make up wipes , they're gentle on your face and leaves your skin soft
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
St. Charles

I love these. It removes all of the makeup from my face and leaves my face feeling soft and cool.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Fontana, CA

These take all the make up off and help my face not feel oily and dirty if I don't wash it after.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Blackey, KY

These are my favorite. I use a lot of eye makeup, especially mascara and eyeliner. It works great
Jesica G.
Jesica G.
Pasco, WA

I love the makeup removers because they are convenient to use and make cleaning of makeup so easy
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Ashland, MA

Very soothing on the skin and does a wonderful job removing my makeup, may have to scrub slightly
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Arlington, TX

Tienen que tratar estas toallitas trabajan muy bien son una excelente inversión corre y cómpralas
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?