Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR

I always get these because they are gentile on my skin and don't irritate my skin right before I go to bed
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Los Angeles, CA

These cleansing wipes are the best! They really help me take off my make up even the most difficult makeup
danna g.
danna g.

Son muy buenas me gustan mucho por que no maltaratan la piel de mi cara y no tiene componentes muy dañinos
Izabela C.
Izabela C.
Bossier City, LA

Very good for cleaning and to remove make up but I got a skin reaction when used for a long period of time
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.

Works just like any other makeup removing wipes. I prefer the cheaper ones because they do the same thing.
Larisa D.
Larisa D.
Astoria, NY

I would love if this stood moist after two weeks of having it but it always drys out on me after two weeks
Pyra L.
Pyra L.
Grandin, MO

Removed all the makeup easily, left my skin feeling super soft. I would definitely buy this product again.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA

This are my favorites make up remover wipes. I have sensitive skin and is very gentle on my face. Love it
Love these wipes. Easy to use. I love the fact that you can use on the go. Very gentle but very effective
Angie N.
Angie N.

It's very refreshing for my face . Not drying to the skin Very moisturizing and a very good cleansing pad
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now