Add a Photo

Photos (37)
maria s.
maria s.
Chowchilla, CA

These are alright, they didn't work that well with taking off all of my makeup but they got most of it off.
Noreen M.
Noreen M.
San Marino, CA

I wear waterproof make up and these get the job done and leave my skin feeling clean, soft and mousturized
April D.
April D.
Bowling Green, KY

Great product. Highly recommend. Especially for those last night's you REALLY don't want to wash your face
Sam T.
Sam T.

I LOVE THESE MAKEUP WIPES!! I love taking my makeup off at night. Every time I use these I feel refreshed.
Dolores C.
Dolores C.

This makeup remover wipes working very well they take ok all of your makeup and leaves your skin moistured
Marlen P.
Marlen P.
Merced

Best make up removers I've ever used!! I use them every night. They take off every ounce of make up i own.
Josselyn G.
Josselyn G.
Houston, Tx

I love this makeup remover. It is very gentle on your skin and also makes the makeup come off very easily.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Bronx, NY

Takes off make up well but leaves behind an oily residue that may not work well for people with oily skin.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Milner, GA

I use these every night to remove my makeup and I love them. They don't dry my skin out or cause blemishes
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Salt Lake City, UT

It works pretty good on removing a long days wear of makeup. You can really see it voming off on the wipe.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now