Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Mindy I.
Mindy I.
Brooklyn, NY

Been using these to take off my makeup and waterproof mascara does the job not my favorite cleansing wipes
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
White Lake, MI

Goes on non-oily, great product. I would recommend these to remove all eye makeup even waterproof mascara.
member-ae5df21cb
member-ae5df21cb
Coppell, TX

Love the wipes to bring on work trips! Works very well to remove even eye make up and leave the skin soft.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Silver Spring, MD

Removes all my makeup and doesn't break my face out! It's great for my oily skin! I highly recommend them.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.

I love it! it is the only one that removes all my make up, it is not expensive and comes a lot. Absolutely
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Pomona, CA

My favorite make up wipes. Love using before bed. Makes me feel relaxed. But doesn't take ally make up off
Izabela C.
Izabela C.
Bossier City, LA

Very good for cleaning and to remove make up but I got a skin reaction when used for a long period of time
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Brighton, MA

Love these - take off my makeup super easily and smell good. Use these nightly and never get sick of them.
Jaymilly C.
Jaymilly C.

Really refreshing and calming sensation love them plus they really do their job on removing the makeup ...
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Carthage, NC

They were all right not the good it didn't take all the makeup off my face but the product is a good price
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now