Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Mission, TX

Very good product. I've been using it for about a year now, Makes your face feel fresh and clean.
Jaydon P.
Jaydon P.
Elizabethton, TN

Really winds me down at night! I love this product. Perfect for taking off a full face of makeup.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Jackson, MI

Great wipes. I have sensitive eyes and they don't make them hurt or burn when removing eye makeup
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Fort Worth, TX

Use every night. I love them. I would recommend this product for a nice clean face before bedtime.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Favorite make up remover wipes!! Don't burn around the eyes and they make my face feel wonderful!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA

Scent is amazing and improve the ease and convenience with makeup remover towelettes. My favorite
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Cincinnati , OH

Love these face wipes. The lavander scent is fantastic especially before bed and isn't too strong
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Albany, NY

This smell great and are very effective at removing makeup. I always have a pack of these on hand
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells

I use these nightly! They remove all of my mascara without leaving an oily residue, which I love!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Stamford, CT

Amazing way to remove my makeup. Doesn't hurt my eyes or anything! Very refreshing. Smells great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?