Add a Photo

Wanda W.
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
May 17, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
LOVE this product. Gentle on my skin, doesn't require much more than a gentle wipe to remove all my eye make up and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. This is my normal eye remover and a part of my nightly beauty routine. I don't feel there is any room for improvement in this product!
Grace Olivia Z.
Grace Olivia Z.
Dayton, OH
May 19, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Overall this is a really great product and I'm very impressed. I wear a heavy foundation and It removed almost all of my face makeup. The bad thing about this product is that I have sensitive skin and it burned my eyes a little. I personally would not recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Kearny
April 19, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
I like using this product because it really cleans and removes makeup right away. Using one wet wipe is enough to remove the toughest makeup like water proof mascara, or 24 eye liner. I do feel it's a little rough so you can't scrub too hard of not it hurts the skin. But all in all I like it
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
San Marcos, TX
April 13, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
I liked these towelettes but the also seemed a little too moisturizing for my oil skin type so I needed to wipe off the rest of what was left on my face so I wouldn't break out. When it came to mascara, I didn't like using much on my eyes. Other than that, they took off the makeup pretty well.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hopkinsville, KY
April 9, 2016, 11:24 a.m.
I buy these makeup removers all the time. They are the only brand I use. One sheet can get the job done, even when I have a full face of makeup on. And the price is very affordable. They are easily accessible at any location. Of course I would buy them again and recommend them to my friends.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Murrieta, CA
I love the way it makes my skin feel after using the wipes. The sent is really soothing. For the most part it removes a good 90% percent of the make up on my face, but it doesn't really get all of the mascara off. Other than that, I love that I only need to use 1-2 wipes max instead of more:
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Austin, TX
Feb. 10, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
I wear a lot of eye makeup so these were not the best at getting off all my eye makeup but were a good start to cut the amount and then let me go back with my cleaner and get the rest . was great at getting off all the rest of the makeup off my face though so for that I give it four stars!!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Franklin, MA
Ive always had issues with fully removing my make up at the end of the day and these cleansing cloths do the trick every time! I absolutely love the smell and the way it cleans my skin! Not only does it make me feel fresh but it has this amazing scent to it that relaxes me after a long day!
Angelina P.
Angelina P.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
I really love these makeup remover wipes because they don't irriatate your skin and strip off all makeup, even waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner. Even around the eye area, which is really sensitive and delicate, these wipes soothe and moisturizer my skin and don't cause any irritation.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
March 7, 2016, 9:50 a.m.
Makeup removing wipes are an essential staple for my everyday routine. These wipes in particular leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean like no other. The scent is mild enough to where it's not overwhelming, and the wipe itself is incredibly moist so there is no tugging against the skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?