Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Sara W.
Sara W.

These make-up remover wipes are very nice. They are a good value at a cheap price. The packaging is nice, but the seal I found could be a little better. I have used these wipes several times, and would buy again. They definitely have a nice scent, and it helps relax you for a good nights rest.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Lindsay, CA

I like how these products take off all the makeup with just the use of one wipe! very effective and loved how soft they are. I was hesitant because I've tried others and for being a first time users of wipes I would buy again. I don't think they need to make any changes, great the way they are!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA

These work fine to remove my make-up. I still wash my face so I use these to clean up my eye make-up. Because the sheets are so large, I usually rip them in half so they last longer. My only disappointment is that the skin around my eyes is red after I use it. I do have sensitive skin, though.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Pensacola, FL

Favorite make up remover to this date. I use it all the time. It'seems gentle, and good for sensitive skin. The light blue color is calming to look at to me. But in general I haven't found anything I like better. It's definitely what I tell all my friends about. It is even easy on Eye make up.
Mallery D.
Mallery D.

This get all your make up off from your face with one wipe. Purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart. It's truly effective and does as it advertises. The smell is soothing, the package is small and can be left by your bed stand for those nights you ate too tired to get up to wash your make up off.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Charlotte, NC

Seriously love the convenience of these towelettes! I always take off my makeup when i have these and they don't leave my face feeling dry, although I wash and moisturize following use. nice scent and easily removed my waterproof mascara too. I will never go back to liquid remover with these!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY

These really are amazing for nightly use. The lavender scent is soft and the cloths do exactly what they say. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that I found myself flipping over the package to keep the top cloths damp. If i forget I just run a little water on it before using.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Chattanooga, TN

This is the best make up remover it cleans my face so much better than all the others. Very happy never disappointed. Also I have a sensitive skin and it's not harsh my fac
I've always been very satisfied with and yes I would logi I've always been very satisfied with and yes I would buy again
Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL

Perfect for removing your makeup! It really gets most of your foundation and all the contour and highlight and i think its pretty cool how yo can visibly see all of the makeup on the towelette. Plus the packaging is very convenient and i Definitely recommend this to everyone who wears makeup!
Katya M.
Katya M.
Inglewood, CA

This product is the most effective especially with my máscara comes right off. I actually bought it at walgreens. I have been using this product for about a year now. And its at very good value not pricey at all. Again i bought it at Walgreens but it can be purchased at almost any drug store.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now