Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Phoenix, AZ

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes. I buy them all the time. They are so effective and they definitely calm my face and make sleeping way better. I bought them at target and the packaging is okay. Would be better if you can close all the way so they don't dry out. Highly recommend
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Kapolei, HI

These are my favorite tissue make up removers! I have acne/oily skin and so I use a dermatologist recommended facial treatment that makes me skin more sensitive. I tried the original, but it would still irritate my skin. So now that I found these it makes it so much simpler to take off my make up.
Patty R.
Patty R.
Spring, TX

These are the greatest make up removing wipes I have ever purchased! The scent leaves your face smelling amazing and the softnestt of the wipe is unbeatable. My makeup comes off clean and I don't have to rub hard at at. Purchased at SAMs, Walgreens, and target and are reasonably cheap. LOVE THESE!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.

It gets the job done for the most part, but when waking up the next day I still seem to have make-up on my face. Especially around my eyes. The packaging is simple, but decent. I find the off brand to be a bit better. If you don't necessarily wear a lot of make-up this would probably work for you.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Knoxville, TN

My face was pretty irritated after I used them, and I had a hard time getting my mascara off, which I kind of expected when it comes to make up wipes, but it was much harder than normal. With a big name like neutrogena, I thought it would maybe work better, but I wasn't too happy with my purchase.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL

Only makeup remover that doesn't affect my sensitive skin. Can't use anything else because it burns but this doesn't burn or irritate my skin with a rash. Safe for eyes too and gets all of the makeup of. I even use it a few times by keeping it in different areas and the pack will last a long time.
Laura E.
Laura E.

I've found these don't remove makeup very well. They're more used for cleansing the skin of te daily oils and such that deposit on the face or light makeup. Anything else you will be almost scrubbing your skin to get it off. I like them when I just want a quick swipe of the skin to feel refreshed.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN

These are the BEST wipes for someone who struggles with removing their makeup at the end of the day. I'm so busy, that sometimes I forget. These are quick and gentle and remove all my makeup - most of the time, thats the only thing I'll use to clean my face and I have very clear and healthy skin.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Target strikes again! This brand was given to me as a sample in targets College Night. Trust me they know what they're doing. This has been one of the most consistent and commonly used products amongst all those who use make-up i my family. it's quick it's easy and it's perfect for touch-ups too.
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Elizabethton, TN

These makeup remover towelettes rock! They will remove all of my makeup for the day with just one sheet. And they are gentle and safe to use around your eyes. They also have a very pretty smell that lingers on your skin after washing that helps relax you and get you ready for bed. They are great!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now