Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mishawaka

Honestly, I prefer the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes. I love the scent included in these, it's a nice lavender, but I just feel like the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes work so much better. Also, Target's Up & Up makeup remover wipes are PERFECT and save you a couple bucks!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA

These work fine to remove my make-up. I still wash my face so I use these to clean up my eye make-up. Because the sheets are so large, I usually rip them in half so they last longer. My only disappointment is that the skin around my eyes is red after I use it. I do have sensitive skin, though.
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA

I love the scent of these cleansing wipes! They are very calming and get rid of all makeup. I usually keep a pack of these on my nightstand in case I get too lazy/sleepy to get up and wash my face after a long day ;). These are a regular part of my skincare routine, would definitely recommend!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Makeup removers are a must have I keep those in my bathroom, in my purse and in my vanity drawer. I use this product when I make a mistake like accidentally get eyeliner on my cheek or anything and I remover my makeup before I wash my face . Must have this product you won't regret it at all!!!
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD

I LOVE THESE!!! I started using them when Kim K put them on her snapchat story (lmao I know, basic af) but I quickly fell in love! I have sensitive skin and these never irritated me and they remove makeup really well! I def recommend these and need to go and pick up some more asap!!
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Charlotte, NC

Seriously love the convenience of these towelettes! I always take off my makeup when i have these and they don't leave my face feeling dry, although I wash and moisturize following use. nice scent and easily removed my waterproof mascara too. I will never go back to liquid remover with these!
M'Kayla E.
M'Kayla E.

These are a definite win if you're looking for something to take off your makeup, especially if you have dry skin. I have used these almost every night, since I started wearing makeup at age 14. They're gentle and live up to what is advertised! I love these and would recommend them to anyone!
Avery A.
Avery A.
Greenville, NC

I have been using Neautrogena eye makeup removers since I began wearing mascara in 8th grade. I do not have a lot of time at night for a long face cleansing ritual. These take everything off and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. They are very affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Chattanooga, TN

This is the best make up remover it cleans my face so much better than all the others. Very happy never disappointed. Also I have a sensitive skin and it's not harsh my fac
I've always been very satisfied with and yes I would logi I've always been very satisfied with and yes I would buy again
geraldine o.
geraldine o.
Oakland, CA

I love these, I have been using them for years. They gently take off my make up with out irritating my skin or leaving a oily residue on my face. It's definitely something I always keep in my make up collection and it very affordable! I do highly recommend trying these if you haven't already.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?