Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Vee H.
Vee H.
Smyrna , GA

Works really well. I've been using this product for a year now and it removes everything. Love it.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Hialeah, FL

Great product to use after a night of clubbing and sweating cleans and refreshing can't buy enough
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Houston

They are okay I mean they work but I feel like I just have to use a whole lot to remove my makeuo!
Natasha Y.
Natasha Y.

Works great to take make up off and is also very moisturizing. It's the only makeup removers I use
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Hanford, CA

Great after a busy night out on the town, just to grab and wipe and crash, very gently on the skin
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Richmond, VA

My favorite nightly makeup remover . I use it nightly because of its calming effect it has on me .
Shanice M.
Shanice M.
Elmhurst, IL

I use this product all the time at the end of the day when I'm taking off my mskeup. Its wonderful!
leslie m.
leslie m.
Riverside, CA

It works really well when removing my tough waterproof mascara & the towelettes are super soft !!!
Rissy G.
Rissy G.
La Puente, CA

They really did clean my makeup but made my skin dry and red. And normally i have super oily skin.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Liverpool, NY

Great and takes off all makeup.. I would definitely recommend these and they are pretty affordable
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?