Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Cullowhee, NC

Great! They leave my skin feeling fresh! I have sensitive skin, but these don't harm my skin! I love them.
Nicki C.
Nicki C.

I like this product, however, I don't think it gets all the eye make-up off like it does in the commercial
JJ J.
JJ J.

Removed my makeup with only one towellette. It also made my skin feel soft and refreshed right before bed.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.

Amazing takes everything off and it doesn't hurt my face I highly recommended it. Great for sensitive skin
Daniela A.
Daniela A.

I love it! it is the only one that removes all my make up, it is not expensive and comes a lot. Absolutely
Jilian N.
Jilian N.

Felt so clean after! smells good, affordable, highly recommend. great pack size too - didn't run out fast.
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Carthage, NC

They were all right not the good it didn't take all the makeup off my face but the product is a good price
Jaymilly C.
Jaymilly C.

Really refreshing and calming sensation love them plus they really do their job on removing the makeup ...
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

I love this product! Wipes off all makeup, including waterproof mascara/eyeliner. Smooth and easy on skin.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Dearborn

Works good removing makeup , even eye makeup
Like that it's gentle on skin. I would use this product again
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now