Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Karen H.
Karen H.
Columbia, TN

Soft and does not leave a trace of makeup on my face. keeps zits off my face and I keep it onto nightstand
Love these. They are durable and smell divine. Calming and soothing and takes off almost all of my makeup!
hope e.
hope e.
South Richmond Hill, NY

This product removes every stubborn waterproof makeup you have on even liquid lipsticks. Love this product
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

Gentle. These do not sting your eyes. They also do not dry out the under eye area. They are very effective
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Not my favorite they leave an oily residue that I have to wash off after and I broke out after using these
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Works great because it removes all my makeup but I'm not a big fan of wipes my face doesn't feel as clean.
Sarah h.
Sarah h.
Portland, ME

These work so good to remove all the buildup you have at the end of the day and feel so nice on your face.
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Brighton, MA

Love these - take off my makeup super easily and smell good. Use these nightly and never get sick of them.
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
White Lake, MI

Goes on non-oily, great product. I would recommend these to remove all eye makeup even waterproof mascara.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Austin, TX

Loved this product took all my make off on one try . Did not break out from it since I have sensitive skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now