Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
arely d.
arely d.

Favorite makeup remover wipes at this moment and really cleans your face and it leaves your face!!
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC

My favorite thing to remove my make up with I love the lavender smell, it's calming for night time
Natasha Y.
Natasha Y.

Works great to take make up off and is also very moisturizing. It's the only makeup removers I use
Kim P.
Kim P.
Oregon City, OR

I use these when I am traveling! (Less chance of liquid spills in luggage :) ) and it works great!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Phoenix, AZ

Was a great product got the job done didn't make my skin red and got all of the makeup off my face
Britney R.
Britney R.

It get the job done by taking off most of the makeup with one to two wipes before I wash my face .
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mulberry, FL

Great quick remover leaves my face feeling refreshed before wash. My teenage daughter loves these.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Hialeah, FL

Great product to use after a night of clubbing and sweating cleans and refreshing can't buy enough
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Chesapeake, VA

Works amazing with my oily skin!! And doesn't irritate my acne at all! Takes off makeup so quickly
Yulimar M.
Yulimar M.
Overland Park, KS

This product is really good. just with one wipe you can take the whole makeup. The price is great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now