Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Kyra R.
Kyra R.

Love thse wipes really gets my make upff and they smell good too. I just wish they wouldn't dry out soo much
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Really nice Makeup removing towelettes that I use every night and don't give me problems with my dry skin .
Mimi R.
Mimi R.

This product is really good, I recommend people to buy this. Its makes your face feel very soft and smooth.
Joniqua H.
Joniqua H.
Durham, NC

Took off all of the make up. It's very effective and easy to use. I didn't even have to wipe a second time.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Syracuse, NY

Love these not only do they remove my makeup but they help me wind down at night would definitely recommend
Leah L.
Leah L.

I found these to not hurt my eye's as I have sensitive eyes. I would definitely recommend these to anyone .
These wipes take off my stubborn waterproof makeup. I love the way they make my face feel after a long day.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

These worked great. My eyes are usually sensitive to makeup removers but this one did not irritate my eyes.
Nasiayah L.
Nasiayah L.
Brooklyn, NY

The most hydrating makeup remover wipes. I use almost everyday! Trusted brand and product with great reason
Britany m.
Britany m.

It removed most of the make up i used but it would leave my skin somewhat oily but it took off really well!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now