Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC

My favorite thing to remove my make up with I love the lavender smell, it's calming for night time
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Liverpool, NY

Great and takes off all makeup.. I would definitely recommend these and they are pretty affordable
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Saint Paul, MN

Love this product so much hahfkmeiddjnsjehiabibsinene asmdjkxisuehenslododjqhebebrndkxiduwjebnddkd
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Houston

They are okay I mean they work but I feel like I just have to use a whole lot to remove my makeuo!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love! Easy way to get makeup off when you don't want to wash your face and doesn't leave skin dry.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Roslindale, MA

These wipes are the only wipes I'll use. I wear waterproof eyeliner and it takes it off so easily.
Camra H.
Camra H.
Clarence, MO

These towelettes are super handy and quick. They get off my eye makeup and face makeup all in one.
Winona C.
Winona C.
Ocala, FL

I love the way it leaves my skin feeling at night when I use it. And leaves my skin feeling clean.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Stafford, VA

The scent of these makeup remover wipes is relaxing and nice to use to remove your makeup at night
Paola H.
Paola H.
Brooklyn, NY

The scent on this product is very strong and not kind to the eye area. I will not be repurchasing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?