Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
rose b.
rose b.
Fresno, CA

I really enjoy cleaning my face with this item . It catches all the make up guaranteed a clean face
Camesha P.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL

I'm a huge fan of all Neutrogena products! These wipes are some of the bests I've used! Affordable!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Roxboro, NC

I used these but my skin just didn't like them. My skin is so sensitive and this aggrevated my skin.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
West Chester, OH

Love these towelettes!! Just one is all you need to take all your makeup off!! I always recommend!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Killeen, TX

Wasn't my most favorite product, it dried out my skin and left it oily. probably won't use it again
litzy r.
litzy r.
Elizabeth, NJ

MY FAVORITE, removes alll the make up and gunk love love love after i use fave feels fresh and free
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC

Works wonders!!!!! Removes all the makeup!!!!
I use it sometimes to take off some of my foundation.
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA

This product save my life every night I come home and I need to clean my face. I love this product!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Garden City, MI

Good at removing makeup, smells good, soft and easy to use. One of the best makeup wipes I've used.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

These are amazing! The smell is so soothing and the cloth is gentle to not irritate sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?