Add a Photo

Photos (36)
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Amarillo, TX

I love these! they do the job and don't leave a oily residue on your skin. they get 99% of your make up off
amanda p.
amanda p.

Works very well at removing all my hard to take off makeup and usually only need 1 towel for my whole face.
Patra S.
Patra S.
tuscaloosa , al

Everyone's favorite wipes. They are great! They are so gentle & you can get these at just about everywhere.
Britt C.
Britt C.
phoenix AZ

Great wipes to get all year makeup off, it removes waterproof makeup easily and doesn't dehydrate your skin
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Syracuse, NY

Love these not only do they remove my makeup but they help me wind down at night would definitely recommend
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sumter, SC

I love these and always have a stockpile! I have sensitive skin, but have never had any issues using these!
Nicki H.
Nicki H.
Mckinney , TX

Leaves your face a little oily which I don't like. But it does what's it's supposed to and smells good too.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

These worked great. My eyes are usually sensitive to makeup removers but this one did not irritate my eyes.
Kyra R.
Kyra R.

Love thse wipes really gets my make upff and they smell good too. I just wish they wouldn't dry out soo much
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Really nice Makeup removing towelettes that I use every night and don't give me problems with my dry skin .
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now