Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Garden City, MI

Good at removing makeup, smells good, soft and easy to use. One of the best makeup wipes I've used.
Marisol g.
Marisol g.
Trabuco Canyon, CA

All it takes is one towelettes. How much easier than that can it be. Plus you can't beat the price.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Sykesville, MD

Easy to wipe the makeup off and leaves your eyes feeling fresh. No residue left and not irritating.
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC

Works wonders!!!!! Removes all the makeup!!!!
I use it sometimes to take off some of my foundation.
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Charlotte, NC

Great to remove makeup. Leaves face with a fresh feeling. Also smells good. Could be less expensive
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
West Chester, OH

Love these towelettes!! Just one is all you need to take all your makeup off!! I always recommend!!
This product got my makeup off with no problem. It only took one toilette to get all the makeup off
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Milton, FL

The neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes leave my skin feeling rather oily.
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA

This product save my life every night I come home and I need to clean my face. I love this product!
Jaimie L.
Jaimie L.
Alma, MI

I love these Wipes. They were not irritating to my skin and smelled great. They were also soothing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now