Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Nashville, Tn

Very effective. Can remove full face of product with one towelette. Left my skin feeling refreshed.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Cleveland, OH

I absolutely love this products it gets all the left over make up off my face and refreshes my face
Tory I.
Tory I.
York, PA

Leaves my skin feeling fresh and I am able to use the towelette more than once because of the size.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Pittsburgh, pa

These wipes are the best make-up remover I have ever used. It smells nice and doesn't irate me skin
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Boca Raton

This took my makeup off but I prefer to use coconut oil or something with less harmful ingredients!
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Augusta

Good makeup wipes that wipe away all my make up. It doesn't leave my face oily like other products.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Flint, MI

Amazing!! I use these all the time. They smell super nice but can be a bit harsh on sensitive skin.
holly G.
holly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

There honestly is no other wipes that work as well as these! I recommend to all my friends always!!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
O Fallon, MO

Doesn't burn your eyes when taking off eye makeup and has such a calming scent perfect for bed time
Yvanna C.
Yvanna C.
Tulsa, OK

Love how these towles feel on my face a when I am removing my makeup. They leave my face refreshed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?