Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Gissela G.
Gissela G.
San Diego, CA

It worked so well with my skin and got the makeup off in just one wipe, only had to use toulette, I love it
Britany m.
Britany m.

It removed most of the make up i used but it would leave my skin somewhat oily but it took off really well!
Presley A.
Presley A.
Canyon, TX

Love love love them! They work so great and don't ever break me out like other makeup removers in the past!
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Doral, FL

This towelettes sounds good but with my skin is not! I had sensibility with his use, so I stopped using it.
Erykah R.
Erykah R.
Bronx, NY

I love this product, it removes my make easily. It also doesn't dry my skin. Its doesn't make me break out.
Katie M.
Katie M.

I like to use the towelettes they don't dry my skin and are convenient. I would recommend these to my friends
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX

These are great for stubborn eye makeup and everyday makeup removing. Convenient to take on the go as well.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Washington , Pa

Amazing. They have a great scent, and they're really good at getting make up off. They're really handy too.
Leah L.
Leah L.

I found these to not hurt my eye's as I have sensitive eyes. I would definitely recommend these to anyone .
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

Left my face feeling super oily. Actually broke out more from this product. would not recommend using this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now