Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Houston
March 10, 2016, 10:17 a.m.
They are okay I mean they work but I feel like I just have to use a whole lot to remove my makeuo!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Removes all makeup and any makeup thoroughly. I always buy it when I run out. And doesn't dry face
Shante O.
Shante O.
Grand Prairie, TX
March 26, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes! They completely soothe your skin and perfect after a night out!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Oregon City, OR
Feb. 13, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
I use these when I am traveling! (Less chance of liquid spills in luggage :) ) and it works great!
Shanice M.
Shanice M.
Elmhurst, IL
March 28, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
I use this product all the time at the end of the day when I'm taking off my mskeup. Its wonderful!
Isabeau P.
Isabeau P.
Kalispell, Mt
Feb. 16, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
I love using makeup wipes for cleaning my face, I love how these smell! And their purple how cute.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Roslindale, MA
April 3, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
These wipes are the only wipes I'll use. I wear waterproof eyeliner and it takes it off so easily.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Edmond, OK
March 5, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
These are perfect. The towelettes makes taking off your makeup so easy and convenient. It's great.
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Surry, VA
April 5, 2016, 9:32 a.m.
This product is great. It is very soft on the skin. Left my skin feeling very clean and refreshed.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Atlanta, GA
Feb. 10, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
These leave your skin feeling soft and silky! They are oil-free and remove your make-up with ease.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?