Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Boca Raton

This took my makeup off but I prefer to use coconut oil or something with less harmful ingredients!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
O Fallon, MO

Doesn't burn your eyes when taking off eye makeup and has such a calming scent perfect for bed time
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Fort Collins, CO

I really enjoy using this product and it really refreshes my face after taking the days makeup off.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Fort Worth, TX

Love these. Gentle on the face and I am very sensitive to products. Great packaging................
Monique B.
Monique B.

I've used these for about 3 months and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling after I've used it.
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Augusta

Good makeup wipes that wipe away all my make up. It doesn't leave my face oily like other products.
rose b.
rose b.
Fresno, CA

I really enjoy cleaning my face with this item . It catches all the make up guaranteed a clean face
khalila s.
khalila s.
Brentwood, NY

It works like a charm i with other brands i usually use 2-3 wipes but with this one i only need one
LeTrice F.
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN

Even though these day to use the midnight I love using him during the day cuz I just love the scent
Megan C.
Megan C.
Garden City, MI

Good at removing makeup, smells good, soft and easy to use. One of the best makeup wipes I've used.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now