Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Yukon, OK

It works very well takes all the make-up off and doesn't leave my skin dried out.
very good product.
Bri D.
Bri D.

These work the best for me! They take off water proof makeup really well and it isn't too much work.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.

I love this make up remover, its soft and gently and love the way it leaves my face, nice packaging.
This product got my makeup off with no problem. It only took one toilette to get all the makeup off
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Okmulgee, OK

These are seriously amazing! They wipe away any and all make up so easily and the smell is amazing.
Marisol g.
Marisol g.
Trabuco Canyon, CA

All it takes is one towelettes. How much easier than that can it be. Plus you can't beat the price.
Monique B.
Monique B.

I've used these for about 3 months and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling after I've used it.
Jaimie L.
Jaimie L.
Alma, MI

I love these Wipes. They were not irritating to my skin and smelled great. They were also soothing.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Fort Worth, TX

Love these. Gentle on the face and I am very sensitive to products. Great packaging................
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Kelso , TN

These are easy to use when I'm in a hurry, make a mistake with my eye makeup, or I'm away from home!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?