Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Selma, AL

Removes make up from your face without any extra pulling and tugging on the skin. I really like this product
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Maplewood

I product because it does not cause my skin to be oily. It's beautifully scented and very soft to the touch.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Willis, TX

My favorite make up remover wipes, I have normal to dry skin & they seem to do pretty good with my skin type
Debi G.
Debi G.

I love the fact that they're very gentle on my face
I would recommend he is highly . They really work well .

Sofi S.
Sofi S.
San Marcos, TX

These wipes remove all my makeup and is good for my sensitive skin. I always feel refreshed after using one.
Jéssica M.
Jéssica M.

this product is very good, it removes makeup perfectly , does not leave the skin and leaves no residue dry .
Arla C.
Arla C.
Riverside

Works great removes make up qithout much work. I would recommend it to anyone. Leaves your face squeeky clean
Katie S.
Katie S.
Zionsville, IN

Love these! Perfect for sensitive skin and always removed 100% of my makeup!! Must have in my night routine!
Tisha A.
Tisha A.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm never out of this wipe in my make up case it's the all time be st gets the job done nothing left behind
Cierra B.
Cierra B.
Brooklyn, NY

Love love love these I Use it every night it doesn't burn my eyes and leave my face feeling clean and fresh
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now