Add a Photo

Photos (38)
ali H.
ali H.
Rocky Hill, CT
March 23, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
The neutrogena make up remover cleaning towolettes night calming are amazing. The smell is great and the towolettes take away all my make up- leaving nothing behind except soft skin! Once in a while the towolettes will burn my eyes which is the reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clinton Township, MI
March 31, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
These are fantastic and the only makeup removing wipes I'll use. At the end of the day it really is a calming, relaxing feeling on your face and very gentle and effective. You can also find them at practically any drug store, grocery store and big store chains like Walmart, Meijer, Kmart etc.
Katya M.
Katya M.
Inglewood, CA
May 4, 2016, 9:45 p.m.
This product is the most effective especially with my máscara comes right off. I actually bought it at walgreens. I have been using this product for about a year now. And its at very good value not pricey at all. Again i bought it at Walgreens but it can be purchased at almost any drug store.
Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
May 6, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Perfect for removing your makeup! It really gets most of your foundation and all the contour and highlight and i think its pretty cool how yo can visibly see all of the makeup on the towelette. Plus the packaging is very convenient and i Definitely recommend this to everyone who wears makeup!
Mayra U.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
I love these! Super soft, and removes makeup easily from your face, I always buy them whenever they run out. I recommend this for anybody, never had an inconvenience with it, nor reaction on my skin whatsoever. Have been using them for a good while now, and don't think I'll stop anytime soon.
Varah T.
Varah T.
Feb. 10, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup removing towelettes so far. most of us don't take off our makeup until late at night, and by then we've already started our nightly facial ritual. The towelettes not only get ALL of your makeup off, but it also has a nice calming scent

UPSIDE: Perfect for travel!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Murrieta, CA
I love the way it makes my skin feel after using the wipes. The sent is really soothing. For the most part it removes a good 90% percent of the make up on my face, but it doesn't really get all of the mascara off. Other than that, I love that I only need to use 1-2 wipes max instead of more:
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
San Marcos, TX
April 13, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
I liked these towelettes but the also seemed a little too moisturizing for my oil skin type so I needed to wipe off the rest of what was left on my face so I wouldn't break out. When it came to mascara, I didn't like using much on my eyes. Other than that, they took off the makeup pretty well.
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I love these make up removing wipes so much that I always have a pack on hand. They do a great job removing eyeliner, and mascara, as well as any other make up might have on. They have a lovely event and the cloth is very gentle on my sensitive skin, I'd really recommend giving these a shot!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Evans, GA
April 4, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
I love this! It keeps my face so moist while removing all the makeup and dirt off my face! I use this product all the time and recommend to all my friends. It's a reasonable price and I can always easily find it at Walmart or Target. Plus it's a reasonable sized package and can fit anywhere!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?