Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Erika K.
Erika K.

During the summer all of my make up is water proof. That's right don't even try and take me swimming on the first date you'll never know my face secrets!! Anyways this removes me water proof make up as if it were made of butter. And after my skin feels soothed and moisturized. Beauty must have!
Mallery D.
Mallery D.

This get all your make up off from your face with one wipe. Purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart. It's truly effective and does as it advertises. The smell is soothing, the package is small and can be left by your bed stand for those nights you ate too tired to get up to wash your make up off.
Mely U.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA

These are my favorite for makeup removal! I love to wear makeup and when you want to remove make nothing will leave you feeling more clean than these towelettes. other makeup removers tend to leave a residue or a film on your face and these don't. I carry them everywhere. They smell great too!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Makeup removers are a must have I keep those in my bathroom, in my purse and in my vanity drawer. I use this product when I make a mistake like accidentally get eyeliner on my cheek or anything and I remover my makeup before I wash my face . Must have this product you won't regret it at all!!!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA

These work fine to remove my make-up. I still wash my face so I use these to clean up my eye make-up. Because the sheets are so large, I usually rip them in half so they last longer. My only disappointment is that the skin around my eyes is red after I use it. I do have sensitive skin, though.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Pensacola, FL

Favorite make up remover to this date. I use it all the time. It'seems gentle, and good for sensitive skin. The light blue color is calming to look at to me. But in general I haven't found anything I like better. It's definitely what I tell all my friends about. It is even easy on Eye make up.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
San Diego, CA

I like how these smell, but they do not effectively remove all of my makeup. They are really bad at removing eyeliner/mascara. I'm not even referring to waterproof products - just ordinary eyeliner and mascara. I always have to use eye make up remover. I prefer a make up wipe that does it all.
Violet V.
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX

For someone who has incredibly sensitive skin and breaks out easily with oily makeup removers these are a dream come true! I stopped using any other form of makeup remover wipes after how well these worked on my skin, they're hydrating and leave me ready for bed with their night calming scent.
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA

I love the scent of these cleansing wipes! They are very calming and get rid of all makeup. I usually keep a pack of these on my nightstand in case I get too lazy/sleepy to get up and wash my face after a long day ;). These are a regular part of my skincare routine, would definitely recommend!
Pam D.
Pam D.
Stockdale, TX

Love these. Use them every night! I do wear waterproof mascara mind u, but I wish I didn't have to keep rubbing my eyes so much to remove it. N the original make my eyes burn if the product on the wipe inadvertently gets in my eye. Either way, I've been a loyal purchaser for at least 6 mo?? :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now