Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Willis, TX

My favorite make up remover wipes, I have normal to dry skin & they seem to do pretty good with my skin type
Miracle I.
Miracle I.
Los Angeles, CA

PROS: It's on my night stand. It's quite convenient when you don't have time or too tired to wash your face.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Coventry, RI

I remove my makeup at night when I get home from work. These work amazing and leave me feeling calm for bed.
anel c.
anel c.

Worked okay for me but I have not repurchased any of the wipes. I bought them at walmart for the first time.
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Newport, RI

These are quick and easy makeup remover wipes when I need to take my makeup off fast. It gets everything off
Kiara J.
Kiara J.
Conyers, GA

Very effective makeup comes off easily and leaves my skin feeling smooth good for stubborn lipsticks as well
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.

These help remove foundation but aren't great for eye makeup. They are good if you have nothing else though.
Sofi S.
Sofi S.
San Marcos, TX

These wipes remove all my makeup and is good for my sensitive skin. I always feel refreshed after using one.
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Benson, NC

Love these !! The are very moist and light scented . The don't dry as fast as other brands that I have tried
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Selma, AL

Removes make up from your face without any extra pulling and tugging on the skin. I really like this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now