Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Rainy F.
Rainy F.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These are my go to makeup removal wipes! I love them when removing all my stage makeup after a show.
Bri D.
Bri D.

These work the best for me! They take off water proof makeup really well and it isn't too much work.
Caralynn J.
Caralynn J.
Saint Paul, MN

Good for quick makeup remover doesn't take it all of though and seem useless to throw the wipes away
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Suwanee, GA

These are my absolute FAVORITE makeup removing wipes! They are gentle, but remove all makeup easily.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Schertz, TX

These are amazing. I have sensitive skin and they are so gentle on my skin. Also, smells super good.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Honolulu, HI

The best I've used so far. Smells so good and it's not too harsh like other brands I've used before.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Buffalo, NY

I have sed these multiple times. They are affordable and easy to use. Also, only a few scrubs needed
Massiel P.
Massiel P.

I love this make up remover, its soft and gently and love the way it leaves my face, nice packaging.
Starbianca R.
Starbianca R.
Redlands, Ca

I love these wipes they remove all the make up which is amazing. The wipes did meet my expectations.
Elyse W.
Elyse W.

I'm a avid user!! They aren't harsh and they remove all of your makeup without drying your skin out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now