Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Lawrenceburg , Ky

Very quick easy and convenient. I love using these before I tan. Stores in my car and causes no mess
This is an amazing makeup remover !
Took off makeuo with just one wipe ! Its aweseome and affordable
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Schertz, TX

These are amazing. I have sensitive skin and they are so gentle on my skin. Also, smells super good.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Very good cleanser. It make my sling soft and it takes all of my makeup off even water proof makeup.
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , Ny

My face is so sensitive and this makeup remover works wonders on my face!! Loved everything about it
Makalah H.
Makalah H.
Modesto, CA

I always use these. they are the best. i love this product so much. everyone should buy this product
Grace H.
Grace H.
Katy, TX

I absolutely LOVE these make up remover wipes!!! They are amazing, and get everything in one use!!!!
Valantou K.
Valantou K.

I love these makeup remover wipes so much, they are so easy and on the go ready. Just a lil bit oily
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Hillsville, VA

I love the smell of this product. The cloths remove my make up while still being gentile on my skin.
Starbianca R.
Starbianca R.
Redlands, Ca

I love these wipes they remove all the make up which is amazing. The wipes did meet my expectations.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?