Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Sutton T.
Sutton T.

They work great. They are gentle to the skin and remove all of your make-up very easily. Its easy and quick.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

Best makeup remover towelettes! Very gentle on skin, smell good, and don't burn my eyes. I highly recommend!
shemiah N.
shemiah N.
Brooklyn, NY

It came off very quickly texture of the towelette is very soothing and i can assure that you would love it !
Katie W.
Katie W.
Atlanta, GA

Removes makeup quickly and gently without leaving an oily residue. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Newport, RI

These are quick and easy makeup remover wipes when I need to take my makeup off fast. It gets everything off
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Moncton, NB

I love these, they make my face feel amazing, they smell fantastic and it removes all the make up with ease!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Erie, PA

I love this product! Not only does it easily remove eye makeup, but it smells great!

I will keep purchasing.
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Benson, NC

Love these !! The are very moist and light scented . The don't dry as fast as other brands that I have tried
Isobel B.
Isobel B.

Nice on face, takes a while to take off makeup. Usually have to use 2 towlettes and I don't wear much makeup.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Willis, TX

My favorite make up remover wipes, I have normal to dry skin & they seem to do pretty good with my skin type
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now