Add a Photo

Katie M.
Katie M.
Flint, MI
Feb. 3, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Amazing!! I use these all the time. They smell super nice but can be a bit harsh on sensitive skin.
Camesha P.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
March 3, 2016, 7:50 a.m.
I'm a huge fan of all Neutrogena products! These wipes are some of the bests I've used! Affordable!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Killeen, TX
Feb. 16, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Wasn't my most favorite product, it dried out my skin and left it oily. probably won't use it again
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Feb. 19, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
These are amazing! The smell is so soothing and the cloth is gentle to not irritate sensitive skin.
holly G.
holly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Feb. 21, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
There honestly is no other wipes that work as well as these! I recommend to all my friends always!!
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Nashville, Tn
Feb. 23, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
Very effective. Can remove full face of product with one towelette. Left my skin feeling refreshed.
rose b.
rose b.
Fresno, CA
Feb. 4, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
I really enjoy cleaning my face with this item . It catches all the make up guaranteed a clean face
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Roxboro, NC
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
I used these but my skin just didn't like them. My skin is so sensitive and this aggrevated my skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Kelso , TN
Feb. 27, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
These are easy to use when I'm in a hurry, make a mistake with my eye makeup, or I'm away from home!
Rissy G.
Rissy G.
La Puente, CA
April 8, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
They really did clean my makeup but made my skin dry and red. And normally i have super oily skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?