Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Very good cleanser. It make my sling soft and it takes all of my makeup off even water proof makeup.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Schertz, TX

These are amazing. I have sensitive skin and they are so gentle on my skin. Also, smells super good.
Rainy F.
Rainy F.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These are my go to makeup removal wipes! I love them when removing all my stage makeup after a show.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Hillsville, VA

I love the smell of this product. The cloths remove my make up while still being gentile on my skin.
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Sacramento, CA

Very great for skin. Neutrogena always carries very great products and are always on top of the line
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
New Albany, MS

Love using these at night. They definitely remove makeup well leave a nice smooth feeling after use.
Caralynn J.
Caralynn J.
Saint Paul, MN

Good for quick makeup remover doesn't take it all of though and seem useless to throw the wipes away
Serene J.
Serene J.
Lewisville, TX

These makeup wipes are heavy in moisture so they remove makeup easily and without hassle, love them.
Bri D.
Bri D.

These work the best for me! They take off water proof makeup really well and it isn't too much work.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Honolulu, HI

The best I've used so far. Smells so good and it's not too harsh like other brands I've used before.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now