Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Fadoua S.
Fadoua S.
Caldwell, NJ

I was not too impressed with this makeup remover it's too wet it drips
And does not take off the makeup well
Steff K.
Steff K.

Kept my fave clean and removed all my makeup, especially mascara. My skin never dried out and remained soft.
Raye H.
Raye H.

It's very gentle on your skin, however I find in have to use 2 of them to really get the makeup off my face.
Naima M.
Naima M.
Brooklyn, NY

I used these, they are quick easy and remove my makeup very well. Even my eye make up, great for travel also
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love using this. And I especially like the smell. Easy to use packaging. Very moist and not rough on skin.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Rossville, GA

Love these make up remover wipes. I like how they aren't soaking wet but are wet enough to get the job done.
Kiara J.
Kiara J.
Conyers, GA

Very effective makeup comes off easily and leaves my skin feeling smooth good for stubborn lipsticks as well
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM

My favorite make up remover. Tough on hard to remove makeup, but gentle enough in my skin and around my eyes
anel c.
anel c.

Worked okay for me but I have not repurchased any of the wipes. I bought them at walmart for the first time.
shemiah N.
shemiah N.
Brooklyn, NY

It came off very quickly texture of the towelette is very soothing and i can assure that you would love it !
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now