Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
This is an amazing makeup remover !
Took off makeuo with just one wipe ! Its aweseome and affordable
Denae M.
Denae M.

Works great! I use them all the time and they work fantastically! I buy them from the local Walmart!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Buffalo, NY

I have sed these multiple times. They are affordable and easy to use. Also, only a few scrubs needed
Megan J.
Megan J.
Burkburnett, TX

Great product! Would recommend it to anyone! It does everything you would want in a make up remover!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Katy, TX

I absolutely LOVE these make up remover wipes!!! They are amazing, and get everything in one use!!!!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
San Antonio, TX

These make up wipes feel ssssssssssoooooooooo good on my face, and it would not recommend to anyone.
Salma M.
Salma M.
Boston, MA

It got all of my facial makeup off while leaving my face soft and clear. I still use it to this day.
itzelh B.
itzelh B.
San Bernardino, CA

It really helps get my make up off without having an oily face after I'm done. I use these everyday.
Elyse W.
Elyse W.

I'm a avid user!! They aren't harsh and they remove all of your makeup without drying your skin out.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Yukon, OK

It works very well takes all the make-up off and doesn't leave my skin dried out.
very good product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now