Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Marie B.
Marie B.
Moncton, NB

Very nice for the natural and light makeup i use. I don't have any problem with it. Very smooth for the skin
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Melbourne, FL

Es un producto muy excelente y extremadamente bueno que a parte de quitar maquillaje cuida muy bien la piel.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Wilmington, DE

This is the best I found ever for remove my make up when I arrive late at home, and also keep my skin fresh.
Emily W.
Emily W.

My favorite makeup remover. It really soothes your face at the end of the day & removes every bit of makeup.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Le Grand, IA

Love these cleansing wipes, I bought them for a dance recital when I needed to remove makeup between dances!
Naima M.
Naima M.
Brooklyn, NY

I used these, they are quick easy and remove my makeup very well. Even my eye make up, great for travel also
Raye H.
Raye H.

It's very gentle on your skin, however I find in have to use 2 of them to really get the makeup off my face.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Pecks Mill, WV

These are the best make up wipes I've ever used !! I purchased them at walmart. I use them on a daily basis.
Liezel E.
Liezel E.

Love this towelettes it keeps my skin feeling clean and actually takes off my make up without drying my face
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Alvin, TX

Love these wipes! they smell good and leave my face smooth after each use!! I really recommend this product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now