Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.

Works very well, but can sometime burn the skin after rubbing too much. Does not burn the eyes though
Angela F.
Angela F.

The towelettes are easily accessible on the go. I always keep a pack in my purse and in the bathroom.
Anela K.
Anela K.
Hyde Park, NY

Takes off every ounce of makeup, makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I use every night before bed
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Windom, TX

I love how many wipes come in these makeup remover wipes. I use these all the time. There very cheap.
desiree s.
desiree s.

I love these. They're super relaxing to smell. They're soft and do a great job at removing my makeup.
Nicolle C.
Nicolle C.

I keep on the nightstand so that I can remove makeup as I go to bed. Really remove dark eye make well
Beth S.
Beth S.
Clermont, FL

I use these wipes daily they are absolutely amazing and gets off all of my make up with just one wipe
Janie R.
Janie R.
Springfield, LA

Really great for traveling no mess and gets everything off with just one towelette no need for extras
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Valparaiso, FL

Works great. I use this every night. I have sensitive skin and never had a problem with this product.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Lucerne, CA

I love these makeup remover towelettes! I use them every night and they make my face feel incredible.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?