Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Honolulu, HI
The best I've used so far. Smells so good and it's not too harsh like other brands I've used before.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
I love this make up remover, its soft and gently and love the way it leaves my face, nice packaging.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
San Diego, CA
March 15, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Nice wipes, removes most of the makeup at the end of the day. I appreciate how convenient they are!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Removes makeup quickly and is gentle skin . Tried othe makeup wipes and these are still my favorite
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Cleveland, OH
March 7, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
I absolutely love this products it gets all the left over make up off my face and refreshes my face
Monique B.
Monique B.
I've used these for about 3 months and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling after I've used it.
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Charlotte, NC
April 30, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Great to remove makeup. Leaves face with a fresh feeling. Also smells good. Could be less expensive
Heather H.
Heather H.
Fort Worth, TX
May 19, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Love these. Gentle on the face and I am very sensitive to products. Great packaging................
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Fort Collins, CO
March 30, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
I really enjoy using this product and it really refreshes my face after taking the days makeup off.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Jamestown, KY
I am obsessed with makeup remover wipes. These smell amazing and leave my skin feeling oh so clean!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?