Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Henderson, NV

Wonderful product, not only great at removing makeup, so calming and soothing to prepare you for bed.
Kahls W.
Kahls W.
Pinnacle, NC

This product takes off makeup very easily and its gentle on my skin. it also doesn't irritate my skin
karen g.
karen g.
Los Angeles, CA

Very good product but I have found better make up removers for less of a price. and with more napkins
Tina B.
Tina B.
San Jose, CA

Lots of them....moist and gets makeup off. You can by bulk at Costco with refills. For a great price.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Norwood, Pa

It removes all of my stubborn makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. They smell great too.
Nicolle C.
Nicolle C.

I keep on the nightstand so that I can remove makeup as I go to bed. Really remove dark eye make well
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Canal Fulton, OH

I love this product! It get my make up off so well and it makes my face feel so clean afterwards too.
LaCharity D.
LaCharity D.
Gordo, AL

Your face feels SOOO smooth and awaken after you e used this wipe OMG and to me it seems SOOO cooling
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

This is an okay product. I personally prefer the original. The smell of this is just too overpowering
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, Oklahoma

Neutrogena offers good quality product and they are also gentile for you r skin i like their products
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now