Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

These got my makeup off alright, but they made my sensitive skin break out the next day! So much for calming!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
California

It works nicely it just wasn't the one for me because it didn't take off as fast but I'm willing to try more!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Atlantic, IA

They are my favorite makeup wipes!!! They take off my makeup so easily without irritating my sensitive skin!!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Maricopa, AZ

Easy to use, soft fresh scent. Removes making well and especially around the eyes that can be hard to remove.
Lisaura L.
Lisaura L.

It let your sking soft and clear. I like that it doesn't let product on your skin and take away all the makeup
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Fort Lupton, CO

Love theses makeup wipes they smell good and get all the makeup off. I would recommend them to all the ladys.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.

These towels are great at removing makeup but they always leave my eye area irritated. I prefer the originals
km P.
km P.
Liberty, KY

I really like these makeup remover cleansing towelettes. they work very well. they are also great for travel.
Chantel G.
Chantel G.
Huntsville, Ontario

Love these! They are soft on my skin doesn't leave it dry and tight feeling and takes my makeup off awesomely
Karla D.
Karla D.

I use this at night to remove my makeup and I feel like it smooth my skin. It's soft and gentle for the skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now