Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Annie H.
Annie H.

I love the smell, and it's my go to on nights when I'm too tired to leave my bed and remove my makeup.
Kahls W.
Kahls W.
Pinnacle, NC

This product takes off makeup very easily and its gentle on my skin. it also doesn't irritate my skin
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Cabot, AR

I've used this for years and I think I always will. It's so gentle, calming on my skin and hydrating!
Bryn C.
Bryn C.

These towelettes are great and I never have to use more then one ever with the most stubborn make up.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Sacramento, CA

Really gentle on my sensitive skin and I loved how much makeup one little wipe removed it was amazing
Ericka H.
Ericka H.

Looove these!! They work so well. They clear makeup fast and easily. This is the best makeup remover!
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Deer Park, TX

I love these wipes! They don't irritate my eyes, and take off my waterproof makeup. They smell great!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mount Clemens, MI

Easy to use. Works great. Wont use any other brand! Don't waste your money in anything other than this
Angela F.
Angela F.

The towelettes are easily accessible on the go. I always keep a pack in my purse and in the bathroom.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Chicopee, MA

Removes makeup with very little effort great scent. Gentle enough for my 2 teenaged daughters to use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?