Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW

I always go back to these makeup wipes, they remove all my makeup and leave my skin looking and feeling fresh
Keegan O.
Keegan O.

These work well, and they smell great, but there are cheaper wipes out there that work better, in my opinion.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Oakdale, CA

This product works great. So easy to use, and convienen in wipes. Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Danna N.
Danna N.
Fort Benning, GA

It is really gentle on the face and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. Easily removes all makeup from face.
Joana M.
Joana M.

Great!!! my skin felt amazing after using it! loved it!!!
i bought it in a drugstore but it's really amazing!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Takes off makeup right on the spot- my face never feels oily. Face feels smooth afterwards- love this product
Sam W.
Sam W.
Mings Bight, NL

I don't wear make up very often so when i do, when its time to tale it off i want it all off without a hassal.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sewell, NJ

These used to work good for me but now they burn my face and cause a lot of redness. I can't use them anymore
Whit D.
Whit D.

I cannot live without this product. I use it nightly at the start of my routine to remove most of my make-up.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lenoir, NC

It takes some work and can chafe your skin if you're too rough, but if you keep at it it gets the makeup off!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now