Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Spring, TX

I've always used the Neutrogena make up remover cloths so when I saw they had a night calming one I was stoked! My excitement was not let down by these either. They smell SO good. They really do a great job in removing all of that make up before bed time as well and leave you very fresh feeling!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bronx, NY

This product... although it did the job it was supposed to do i felt that it had a strong scent in which if you're sensitive to smells it wouldn't be my first choice but it was a great product i bought it at ulta and i would only recommend it to someone who doesn't get irritated easily by scents
lauren l.
lauren l.
Columbus, OH

These wipes have and will always have a place at my vanity. I have sensitive skin that has changed a lot over the years (I've been using these since i was 14! That's 11 years!) and these never dry out or irritate my skin. Makeup removal is always a breeze and I love the way they feel and smell.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Norfolk, VA

I love these wipes! They do an excellent job at taking of all makeup, even my toughest waterproof mascera. I have sensitive skin, and these were very gentle, and did not irritate my skin at all. I also love the way they smell, and they aren't too pricey. I will absolutely be buying these again!
Georgie D.
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL

I really enjoy these wipes. They effectively remove my makeup and smell so good! If you don't like scented wipes, stay away from these!!! They are definitely heavily scented! I took off a star for price because Equate (Walmart brand) has the most AMAZING dupe for these wipes. They are IDENTICAL
Erika K.
Erika K.

During the summer all of my make up is water proof. That's right don't even try and take me swimming on the first date you'll never know my face secrets!! Anyways this removes me water proof make up as if it were made of butter. And after my skin feels soothed and moisturized. Beauty must have!
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.

I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes!! These wipes are very gentle on the skin and are perfect for sensitive skin. They also remove all of the makeup you have on!! The packaging is small so it can easily fit into a purse or a suitcase for on the go use. I definitely recommend the wipes
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC

These makeup remover towelettes work like magic! I love to wear a lot of eye liner and use mascara, which are SO tough to clean off my face. I take just one of these towelettes into the shower at night and can clean all of the makeup off my skin without causing irritation! It's a miracle! LOVE.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Independence, MO

As far as skin care, I've never had any problems with Neutrogena. these wipes did their job well without too much liquid. the towelettes don't fall apart and they feel good on the skin. it doesn't leave excess product on the skin, leave it dry or oily. I definitely recommend this for a remover.
Grimm D.
Grimm D.
Bethlehem, GA

They clean off your makeup really well with almost no residue to speak of. I bought mine at my local walmart for a very good price. They are less expensive than some other brands but do he job well. I use them every time I take off my makeup. They could be better, but then, so could everything.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now