Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Pam D.
Pam D.
Stockdale, TX
March 19, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Love these. Use them every night! I do wear waterproof mascara mind u, but I wish I didn't have to keep rubbing my eyes so much to remove it. N the original make my eyes burn if the product on the wipe inadvertently gets in my eye. Either way, I've been a loyal purchaser for at least 6 mo?? :)
Mallery D.
Mallery D.
April 9, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
This get all your make up off from your face with one wipe. Purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart. It's truly effective and does as it advertises. The smell is soothing, the package is small and can be left by your bed stand for those nights you ate too tired to get up to wash your make up off.
Emme L.
Emme L.
April 5, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
I love this product! It was a great go-to for make-up removal. However, the container was a little problematic as it often dried out the wipes and the formula made the areas around my eyes dried out. I have bought this product multiple times, but I definitely have sought out other substitutes.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Charlotte, NC
Feb. 15, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Seriously love the convenience of these towelettes! I always take off my makeup when i have these and they don't leave my face feeling dry, although I wash and moisturize following use. nice scent and easily removed my waterproof mascara too. I will never go back to liquid remover with these!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Gaylord, MI
May 17, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
They are ok. They kind of burned my eyes at first but once you get used to them they are ok. They are pretty affordable which is a definite plus. I do wear a lot of eye make up and they don't take that all off very easily. I would recommend them to people that don't use a lot of eye products.
Avery A.
Avery A.
Greenville, NC
April 3, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
I have been using Neautrogena eye makeup removers since I began wearing mascara in 8th grade. I do not have a lot of time at night for a long face cleansing ritual. These take everything off and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. They are very affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clinton Township, MI
March 31, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
These are fantastic and the only makeup removing wipes I'll use. At the end of the day it really is a calming, relaxing feeling on your face and very gentle and effective. You can also find them at practically any drug store, grocery store and big store chains like Walmart, Meijer, Kmart etc.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
These really are amazing for nightly use. The lavender scent is soft and the cloths do exactly what they say. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that I found myself flipping over the package to keep the top cloths damp. If i forget I just run a little water on it before using.
ali H.
ali H.
Rocky Hill, CT
March 23, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
The neutrogena make up remover cleaning towolettes night calming are amazing. The smell is great and the towolettes take away all my make up- leaving nothing behind except soft skin! Once in a while the towolettes will burn my eyes which is the reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5.
Mayra U.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
I love these! Super soft, and removes makeup easily from your face, I always buy them whenever they run out. I recommend this for anybody, never had an inconvenience with it, nor reaction on my skin whatsoever. Have been using them for a good while now, and don't think I'll stop anytime soon.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?