Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Shawneice S.
Shawneice S.
Curtis Bay, MD

Nice and fresh. Was a little irritating to my skin. I still had a little residue. The packaging was nice and convenient. Fist time user. Will try again as it was pretty gentle on my skin but will use along with my other regimen. Would recommend if you're looking for something to get the job started.
Lakrisha E.
Lakrisha E.
Pensacola

Definitely not the best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, they are not sensitive to sensitive skin like it claims to be. It burned my face and I will not be purchasing these again. I love neutrogena's products but not these. I strongly don't recommend these to sensitive skinned people like me.
Jo K.
Jo K.
Long Beach, CA

These are my go to life savers before bed! They so gentle on my sensitive skin, very effective! The formula is so great at taking the hardest makeup off. You can purchase these pretty much anywhere, I always buy from target. Yes, I would recommend to anyone out there looking for a new makeup remover
Gigi K.
Gigi K.
Lafayette, CA

Works well to remove makeup, especially for people like me who like to use a LOT of mascara. However, still causes a bit of burning for me because of my very dry skin. I've gotten over the burning because there's no way around it. The packaging is usual for makeup wipes, but I wish it sealed better.
Tricia R.
Tricia R.
Saint Paul, MN

This is a fantastic product and gentle on my skin! I've used other makeup removers that dry out my skin or burn my eyes, but the Neutrogena remover cleansing towelettes night calming are amazing! The scent is subtle and all of my makeup wipes off easily leaving my skin clean, soft and ready for bed.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My new favortive makeup remover. It makes my face feel amazing. I use it every night right before bed. This is my first time using this product and love it. I love that it's not too pricey. I have really sensitive skin, and love how gentle it is on my skin. I would totally be buying this again soon.
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Florissant, CO

I recently did the makeup for Alice in Wonderland, and I bought these removers wipes. I also had a pack of wipes from the dollar store. The Wipes from the dollar store worked much better. These wipes smelled awful, didn't take off the makeup, and made everyone break out. I would not buy these again.
KB L.
KB L.
Mount Laurel, NJ

These work great. They remove all makeup, they don't burn my eyes and just a wipe and it really comes off. I don't wear too much on my face, it is mostly on my eyes and I need something tough to get it off, these work great on my sensitive skin and don't both my eyes or give me any kind of reaction.
Andrea I.
Andrea I.
Floral Park, NY

Love love love these makeup remover wipes. Typically, I have to choose between rubbing my face raw or having my makeup only half removed but that doesn't seem to be a problem with these bad boys. Plus, it smells so nice it's like a mini spa experience whenever I use one. Would definitely recommend!
jennay t.
jennay t.
Fresno, CA

So good I moved it made me feel like a baby so after a night out. I got his from target and sometimes Walmart. Yes its like when u give a baby a calming bath after a long fussy day and wen u give them a warm claiming bath like that so good I would love to buy again can't wait to buy another package
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now