Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Stonefort, IL
April 24, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
Great cleansing towelettes, very effective at removing makeup and getting my sk I need ready for bed.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Germanton, NC
March 4, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
This Product removes makeup well, the reason I gave it 3 stars is because it leaves your face sticky.
karen g.
karen g.
Los Angeles, CA
March 11, 2016, 4 p.m.
Very good product but I have found better make up removers for less of a price. and with more napkins
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Feb. 12, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Neutrogena offers good quality product and they are also gentile for you r skin i like their products
Angela F.
Angela F.
March 7, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
The towelettes are easily accessible on the go. I always keep a pack in my purse and in the bathroom.
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Deer Park, TX
Feb. 26, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
I love these wipes! They don't irritate my eyes, and take off my waterproof makeup. They smell great!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Cabot, AR
March 8, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
I've used this for years and I think I always will. It's so gentle, calming on my skin and hydrating!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Canal Fulton , OH
March 4, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
I love this product! It get my make up off so well and it makes my face feel so clean afterwards too.
Alana e.
Alana e.
peckville, Pennsylvania
March 18, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
I love that these remove all makeup without much effort, they are non irritating to my sensitive skin
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Valparaiso, FL
Feb. 19, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
Works great. I use this every night. I have sensitive skin and never had a problem with this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?