Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, Virginia

I enjoy the smell of these makeup wipes, BUT the removing capability of the amount of makeup I wear was subpar
Neutrrogena makeup wipes are not effective. They will remove only 74% of makeup and will leave an oily residue
Devin w.
Devin w.

At the end of the day I come home to face full of makeup and I have to take it off because I don't want pimple
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Amsterdam, NY

I love smells and this is one of the greatest removers I've used and who doesn't remove their makeup at night.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Millington, MI

These towelettes work wonders when using at night time..they remove unwanted makeup for a fresh and clean face
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Lockhart, TX

Makes my face a bit oily , I would say don't use if you have oily skin because of the oil that's in it already
Kayla G.
Kayla G.

I love the towelettes but the night calming ones irritated my face. I prefer I regular ones that are unscented
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Lindsay, CA

This product removed my makeup like I needed but the after affect was oily and made my face not feel to great.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Las Vegas, Nv

Great wipes for removing makeup right before bed. Clean and gently scent. Easy packaging, great for traveling.
Naysia K.
Naysia K.
Brooklyn, NY

This product worked great for me. I don't usually wear heavy makeup up so the wipes cleaned the makeup easily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now