Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Immokalee, FL

Love them make up comes right off and they smell amazing.I use when I come home at nite it just takes a minute
Roni S.
Roni S.
Wonder Lake, IL

Love this! Removes seriously all my makeup while leaving my face feel amazing . Wish they made bigger packs!!!
Jovamna A.
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA

Cool, good quality, soft with my skin and my fingers. makes my face feel clean and smooth. I love this product
Carin R.
Carin R.

Great to use when I don't feel like washing my face after a long day. Good for sensitive skin and smells nice.
natasha m.
natasha m.
Bronx, NY

They worked really nice, cleared all the make up off my face but it kind've irritated the skin around my eyes.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Oneida

Love these makeup remover wipes. I haven't found anything. Like them so far. Also they have a very nice smell.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.

Love these so much more than the regular ones! The calming effect makes my skin feel so good and cooled down!!
Legna F.
Legna F.

One's of the best!! It feels amazing and really cleans all my makeup and in the same time moustruser my face!!
Ashna S.
Ashna S.
Irvine, CA

Amazing!Easily removes make up and leaves the skin feeling moisturized. However, the wipes dry up really fast.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Ansonia, Ct

I love how much stubborn makeup this removes and fast! The scent is amazing and calms me down before bed time!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now