Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Janice T.
Janice T.
Hanover Park, IL

Removes makeup and dirt well. My daughter is the one who turned me on to it. Does not dry out your skin either
Valery M.
Valery M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love love these. These are my go to every night before going to bed.they work very good and get the job done
Sam S.
Sam S.
Roanoke, VA

It was pretty good. Removed all my face makeup but as for all my waterproof eye makeup, it was almost useless.
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Amsterdam, NY

I love smells and this is one of the greatest removers I've used and who doesn't remove their makeup at night.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Germantown, Oh

Can't get enough of these! Wipes my waterproof makeup of in a matter of seconds leaving my face feeling fresh.
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Bronx, NY

Best makeup removing wipes at night especially coming home home from a party you feel so refreshed its awesome
Tanu T.
Tanu T.
Norwalk, CA

Not harsh against my skin and removes a great amount with with two towelettes and also leaves my face smoothr
Inisha T.
Inisha T.

These wipes really fo great with removing all my makeup. It gets everything off. My skin feels soft afterwards
Claire S.
Claire S.
Marion, IA

I love this product it works very well I love how it does dry out my face like many other products I have used
leah s.
leah s.

These leave your skin feeling so clean even without washing it, sometimes i get so lazy and these help so much
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now