Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Anna A.
Anna A.
Roswell, GA

Love! Works great and smells amazing! So easy to use and the price is reasonable. Purchased at Walmart.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Clinton Twp, MI

Great product. Removes makep easily and does not irritate my sensitive skin like some other process do.
Kathleen  R.
Kathleen R.

This works so well with my skin, I love it. I think that they are the best make-up removing wipes ever.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
Ada, OK

Works very well takes all make up off makes my face feel very nice and my sister and mother use it also
Samenta B.
Samenta B.
Providence

Great product! Took off my water proof mascara and eyeliner which was a major plus. Highly recommend it
Kaley A.
Kaley A.
Tallahassee, FL

Gets all of my makeup off. Stings my eyes a little but other than that, does the job and isn't too oily
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Arlington

Great product! Took all my makeup off with only one wipe and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Leah H.
Leah H.

These remove my makeup easily and smell great. They work well getting all of the makeup off of my face.
anne k.
anne k.
Mahomet, IL

These wipes are seriously amazing. I feel like I can take off most of my makeup with usually two wipes.
Star C.
Star C.
Columbia

I like the product. I use it on a daily basis. It is gentle on my skin. The product doest break me out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now