Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Heather E.
Heather E.
Germantown, Oh

Can't get enough of these! Wipes my waterproof makeup of in a matter of seconds leaving my face feeling fresh.
Janice T.
Janice T.
Hanover Park, IL

Removes makeup and dirt well. My daughter is the one who turned me on to it. Does not dry out your skin either
D'Amore Z.
D'Amore Z.
Raleigh, NC

These work great! My friend gave me one to use and right after I bought some online. I LOVE these towelettes!!
Valery M.
Valery M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love love these. These are my go to every night before going to bed.they work very good and get the job done
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Austin, TX

Worked very well at getting the makeup that my face wash missed. Also didn't sting when I used around my eyes.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Roanoke, VA

It was pretty good. Removed all my face makeup but as for all my waterproof eye makeup, it was almost useless.
natasha m.
natasha m.
Bronx, NY

They worked really nice, cleared all the make up off my face but it kind've irritated the skin around my eyes.
Tanu T.
Tanu T.
Norwalk, CA

Not harsh against my skin and removes a great amount with with two towelettes and also leaves my face smoothr
Claire S.
Claire S.
Marion, IA

I love this product it works very well I love how it does dry out my face like many other products I have used
Inisha T.
Inisha T.

These wipes really fo great with removing all my makeup. It gets everything off. My skin feels soft afterwards
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now