Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Really cleans my skin without making my face oily. smells really good and makes my face feel refreshed.
Memoree W.
Memoree W.
Oxford

Works will when removing make up. Doesn't take long at all to wipe of. Makes skin feel smooth after use
Carolynn P.
Carolynn P.
Macomb, MI

Love these toweletts while on the go or after I shower to get the excess makeup off from under my eyes.
anne k.
anne k.
Mahomet, IL

These wipes are seriously amazing. I feel like I can take off most of my makeup with usually two wipes.
Joyce W.
Joyce W.
South easton, MA

These make up remover towelettes work great for removing makeup. My daughter and i both use this brand.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lubbock, TX

This product doesn't break my out. My skin is sensitive and dry this helps my face stay clear and soft.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Removes makeup great! Doesn't aggravate my skin like a lot of skin products does. Makes your skin soft!
Leah H.
Leah H.

These remove my makeup easily and smell great. They work well getting all of the makeup off of my face.
Shannel W.
Shannel W.
Laurel, MD

My Face Was Soft & Moisturized ! It's Great , Some Makeup Removers Make My Face Burn But Not This One !
Paige M.
Paige M.
Caryville, TN

Very effective in taking my makeup off, but it does burn a little around the eye area. I prefer Simple.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?