Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Farmington, NY

Gets my makeup off, and calms the redness of my face. Works really well although I don't wear very much makeup.
Charlie M.
Charlie M.
Hemet, CA

This makeup remover is amazing takes all y makeup off without it being greasy on my face or making me feel oily
Mikayla Q.
Mikayla Q.

Absolutely love this product! Took all my makeup off and made me feel clean and that my pores were super clean!
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
Brooklyn, NY

Love that they remove my stubborn waterproof make up! Doesn't burn the eyes too badly compared to other brands.
Porshe H.
Porshe H.
Philadelphia, PA

Cleanse deep into your pours , great product i would certainly use again it leave my skin clean clear and fresh
Priya A.
Priya A.
Orlando, FL

Amazing. They really help cleanse your skin but don't leave it too oily and gets all the harsh makeup off easily
member-6c5bf6558
member-6c5bf6558
Washington, IL

This toilettes are perfect for a busy mom!! They are a quick and easy and leave my face calm and soft at night!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Troy, IN

Love Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes, works great removing makeup and makes my face feel clean!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Harrisonburg, VA

Very hydrating and wet and they do a god job. I use them after I remove most of my eye make up with just water.
Merluis S.
Merluis S.

Love these makeup wipes! Removed all my makeup and didn't leave a residue. Left my face feeling soft and clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now