Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Weatherford, TX
March 30, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
LOVE these! Pretty much the only thing I buy! So moist and soft, perfect for sensitive skin like mine!
Nat
Nat
Lexington, KY
Feb. 23, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
They take my makeup off without stinging my eyes! This is the first makeup remover that has done that!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md
These work just as well as my liquid remover. But these are so easy to travel with bc they can't leak.
Jazzy D.
Jazzy D.
Feb. 23, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
These make-up removing wipes are a MUST-HAVE. They remove all of my makeup and I only have to use one.
Abbey V.
Abbey V.
Cherokee, IA
Feb. 17, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
I love these remover wipes!! I use them every night and they work soooo good!!!! They also smell good!
Sami B.
Sami B.
Feb. 25, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Love the makeup remover wipes. It really takes all of the makeup off. It leaves my skin smelling nice.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Augusta, GA
May 19, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
I love how these take off my makeup while making my skin feel clean and moisturized. Highly recommend!
Feb. 26, 2016, 4:52 a.m.
Definitely one of my everyday and everynight uses . Favorite cleansing remover ever . Thats why5 stars
Christy G.
Christy G.
Vine Grove, KY
I don't have sensitive skin, but I do not like these wipes. They leave my eyes itchy and my face oily.
Lynsey M.
Lynsey M.
Columbia, PA
Feb. 17, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Takes off all types of makeup easily. Gentle on the skin and great for all skin types. High recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?