Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Tristen B.
Tristen B.
Santa Clarita, CA

These makeup wipes are ok. They take off all my makeup but don't smell super great. Slightly broke out.
Joyce W.
Joyce W.
South easton, MA

These make up remover towelettes work great for removing makeup. My daughter and i both use this brand.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Caryville, TN

Very effective in taking my makeup off, but it does burn a little around the eye area. I prefer Simple.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Removes makeup great! Doesn't aggravate my skin like a lot of skin products does. Makes your skin soft!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Yulee, FL

I LOVE these for night time. The calming smell is wonderful and I also find as a great stress reliever.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Manassas, VA

I really loved the scent and they worked very well, with out any burning or irritation around the eyes.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lubbock, TX

This product doesn't break my out. My skin is sensitive and dry this helps my face stay clear and soft.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

These are fantastic. They take all of my makeup away while leaving my skin refreshed and smelling nice!
Leah W.
Leah W.

Love these! The only makeup remover that actually works and gets everything off as well as smells nice!
Hawa M.
Hawa M.
Pittsburgh, PA

This definitely got the job done and removed my makeup. Also it didn't break me out (I have oily skin).
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?