Add a Photo

Mely U.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
Feb. 13, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
These are my favorite for makeup removal! I love to wear makeup and when you want to remove make nothing will leave you feeling more clean than these towelettes. other makeup removers tend to leave a residue or a film on your face and these don't. I carry them everywhere. They smell great too!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb. 18, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
Makeup removers are a must have I keep those in my bathroom, in my purse and in my vanity drawer. I use this product when I make a mistake like accidentally get eyeliner on my cheek or anything and I remover my makeup before I wash my face . Must have this product you won't regret it at all!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mishawaka
Feb. 20, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Honestly, I prefer the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes. I love the scent included in these, it's a nice lavender, but I just feel like the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes work so much better. Also, Target's Up & Up makeup remover wipes are PERFECT and save you a couple bucks!
Violet V.
Violet V.
Edinburg , TX
April 14, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
For someone who has incredibly sensitive skin and breaks out easily with oily makeup removers these are a dream come true! I stopped using any other form of makeup remover wipes after how well these worked on my skin, they're hydrating and leave me ready for bed with their night calming scent.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Pensacola, FL
June 2, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Favorite make up remover to this date. I use it all the time. It'seems gentle, and good for sensitive skin. The light blue color is calming to look at to me. But in general I haven't found anything I like better. It's definitely what I tell all my friends about. It is even easy on Eye make up.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
San Diego, CA
I like how these smell, but they do not effectively remove all of my makeup. They are really bad at removing eyeliner/mascara. I'm not even referring to waterproof products - just ordinary eyeliner and mascara. I always have to use eye make up remover. I prefer a make up wipe that does it all.
Sara W.
Sara W.
These make-up remover wipes are very nice. They are a good value at a cheap price. The packaging is nice, but the seal I found could be a little better. I have used these wipes several times, and would buy again. They definitely have a nice scent, and it helps relax you for a good nights rest.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA
May 21, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
These work fine to remove my make-up. I still wash my face so I use these to clean up my eye make-up. Because the sheets are so large, I usually rip them in half so they last longer. My only disappointment is that the skin around my eyes is red after I use it. I do have sensitive skin, though.
Emme L.
Emme L.
April 5, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
I love this product! It was a great go-to for make-up removal. However, the container was a little problematic as it often dried out the wipes and the formula made the areas around my eyes dried out. I have bought this product multiple times, but I definitely have sought out other substitutes.
Pam D.
Pam D.
Stockdale, TX
March 19, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Love these. Use them every night! I do wear waterproof mascara mind u, but I wish I didn't have to keep rubbing my eyes so much to remove it. N the original make my eyes burn if the product on the wipe inadvertently gets in my eye. Either way, I've been a loyal purchaser for at least 6 mo?? :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?