Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Shannah M.
Shannah M.
Orange, VA

Best makeup remover towelettes! These towlettes small wonderful and are gentle on my skin while still removing every trace of my makeup. I like to keep some in my nightstand drawer for the nights I am too tired to wash my makeup off at the sink. I love the scent and how my skin feels after using them.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fort Myers, FL

I love these facial wipes. They easily tale off my make up that I have had on all day. They smell great, and they leave my face feeling nice and clean. They are great to use in the morning as well as before bed. I recommend these facial wipes to anyone looking for a great way to remove their make up.
Amber R.
Amber R.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes are the best, the only kind I use. I have extremely sensitive skin and not only do they remove a whole face full of makeup with only one wipe but they don't leave my skin feeling dried out (a miracle, as far as I'm concerned). I definitely highly recommend this product
Emily A.
Emily A.
Charlotte, NC

These are great for removing foundation and blush, but I feel like I have to really scrub to remove eye make-up. Since I don't wear eye make-up very often, these are great for using at the end of the day to remove all the dirt and grime that builds up, while leaving my skin feeling hydrated and soft!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ

I have very sensitive skin and these wipes are wonderful for even every day use. They are one of the few drug store products I use, but i seriously swear by them. The one slight bummer is that they don't always get all of my eye makeup without a little tugging. But for this price, they can't be beat.
wendy B.
wendy B.
Saint Joseph, MO

I love these makeup removing wipes. They have a great scent to use before you go to bed. I use these on late nights so my makeup doesn't sit on my face. They are very gentle. I have sensitive skin and they are great for me. The only thing I can say is the top of the bag doesn't stay closed very well.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Arkadelphia, AR

I really like these wipes for a couple of reasons. The first is they are very soft to the touch. They feel nice on my face instead of being rough and bumpy. I also love the scent. Perfect lavender relaxing scent before bed. I did notice that they don't always get all of my eye makeup off at one time.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Mesquite, TX

They clean my face perfectly, and calm me at the same time. I couldn't ask for anything better. I use them every day. The packaging is easy to open too, so that's a positive. They're so smooth on my skin and don't seem rough like most others. I definitely recommend it to anybody and everybody I can!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My new favortive makeup remover. It makes my face feel amazing. I use it every night right before bed. This is my first time using this product and love it. I love that it's not too pricey. I have really sensitive skin, and love how gentle it is on my skin. I would totally be buying this again soon.
KB L.
KB L.
Mount Laurel, NJ

These work great. They remove all makeup, they don't burn my eyes and just a wipe and it really comes off. I don't wear too much on my face, it is mostly on my eyes and I need something tough to get it off, these work great on my sensitive skin and don't both my eyes or give me any kind of reaction.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now