Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Elizabethton, TN

These makeup remover towelettes rock! They will remove all of my makeup for the day with just one sheet. And they are gentle and safe to use around your eyes. They also have a very pretty smell that lingers on your skin after washing that helps relax you and get you ready for bed. They are great!
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Target strikes again! This brand was given to me as a sample in targets College Night. Trust me they know what they're doing. This has been one of the most consistent and commonly used products amongst all those who use make-up i my family. it's quick it's easy and it's perfect for touch-ups too.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Faribault, MN

I purchased these in hopes of calming effects of chamomile and lavender, based on the "night" label and the purple packaging. Not so. They are way more sudsy or frothy than the Pond's wipes, and smell strongly of floral soap. They weren't at all what I expected, and make my eyes water profusely.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Smiths Creek

I absolutely love this product! It is great for my oily-dry combination skin, and doesn't irritate! I've used this product religiously to remove makeup at the end of a long day! The price is fair for the amount of towelettes you get. It is totally worth it! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Bru S.
Bru S.

It does the job, smells great and leave a smooth skin. I think the size of each towelette could be smaller, because sometimes you need more than 1 but 2 would be too much and a waste. And as someone that uses it very often it can get pricey if I use the extra one every time I'm removing my makeup
Lacie C.
Lacie C.

I have always had a hard time finding a product that I could use on a daily basis and no be harsh on my skin and leave dry patches untill I found this. I use this DAILY and never have any problems with it. I absoulty love this product and it is deffinatly a staple in my arsenal of face products.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Morganville, NJ

This helps your skin feel refreshed and smooth. Using these towelettes really remove the majority of your make up which is very helpful for a good night sleep. I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart for a very cheap price. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
madison m.
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY

I have used these since high school, and I'm one of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of people. I love these. I do sometimes have to use two if I have a lot of eye makeup on, but I think that's pretty common. They always smell nice and paired with moisturizer make my skin feel great.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Butler, IN

Loved these makup removing wipes! Perfect for when you get home late and don't want to shower. It's hard to find a makeup remover that actually gets off mascara. But this one does. And it does it without leaving your face dry or oily. Perfect for before bedtime! Id highly recommend this product!
Julizza D.
Julizza D.
Perris, CA

This has got to be the best makeup wipes I have tried by far. Personally, I use waterproof mascara and it's a hassle to take off but ever since I began to use the wipes my mascara comes off easily. The wipes are great to remove face makeup as well! I would definitely purchase theses wipes again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now