Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Megan V.
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY

These are my FAVORITE makeup removers and I use about one towel each night. They sell convenient storage cases for them and they are so soothing on your face. They work very well getting make up off and reducing redness from scrubbing. I will continue to purchase these until they no longer exist.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Target strikes again! This brand was given to me as a sample in targets College Night. Trust me they know what they're doing. This has been one of the most consistent and commonly used products amongst all those who use make-up i my family. it's quick it's easy and it's perfect for touch-ups too.
Bru S.
Bru S.

It does the job, smells great and leave a smooth skin. I think the size of each towelette could be smaller, because sometimes you need more than 1 but 2 would be too much and a waste. And as someone that uses it very often it can get pricey if I use the extra one every time I'm removing my makeup
madison m.
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY

I have used these since high school, and I'm one of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of people. I love these. I do sometimes have to use two if I have a lot of eye makeup on, but I think that's pretty common. They always smell nice and paired with moisturizer make my skin feel great.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Morganville, NJ

This helps your skin feel refreshed and smooth. Using these towelettes really remove the majority of your make up which is very helpful for a good night sleep. I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart for a very cheap price. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Butler, IN

Loved these makup removing wipes! Perfect for when you get home late and don't want to shower. It's hard to find a makeup remover that actually gets off mascara. But this one does. And it does it without leaving your face dry or oily. Perfect for before bedtime! Id highly recommend this product!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Spring, TX

I've always used the Neutrogena make up remover cloths so when I saw they had a night calming one I was stoked! My excitement was not let down by these either. They smell SO good. They really do a great job in removing all of that make up before bed time as well and leave you very fresh feeling!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Peabody, MA

Absolutely love these wipes. You can get into all the little creases and folds that makeup can hide in. Also very good at removing eye makeup, especially eye liner. I usually buy this at cvs but will go elsewhere if I have a coupon. Out of all the pouts that I've tried this one I will buy again.
Julizza D.
Julizza D.
Perris, CA

This has got to be the best makeup wipes I have tried by far. Personally, I use waterproof mascara and it's a hassle to take off but ever since I began to use the wipes my mascara comes off easily. The wipes are great to remove face makeup as well! I would definitely purchase theses wipes again!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Smiths Creek

I absolutely love this product! It is great for my oily-dry combination skin, and doesn't irritate! I've used this product religiously to remove makeup at the end of a long day! The price is fair for the amount of towelettes you get. It is totally worth it! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?