Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Janice R.
Janice R.

Easy to use, my skin felt very soft , I would recommend this product for the ease of use , price & convenience.
Mikayla Q.
Mikayla Q.

Absolutely love this product! Took all my makeup off and made me feel clean and that my pores were super clean!
Kara B.
Kara B.
Sidney, OH

These are really great makeup removers, they got all my makeup off with one wipe and it didn't irritate my skin
Ariel J.
Ariel J.
Detroit, MI

Wonderful fresh scent leaves your face moisturized and glowy. no need for multiple wipes-one will do the trick.
Tania H.
Tania H.
Raleigh, NC

Too highly scented and didn't care for the scent. Found these dry and not effective. Wouldn't repurchase again.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Union

I love these! They work great! I recommend this product to everyone ! They leave my skin feeling very refreshed
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak

Really moisterizing and i usually just use one wipe for both eyes when i remove my eye shadows. Love the smell.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ranger, WV

Remove makeup so well!! Better that just soap and water! Would recommend to anyone with acne and sensitive skin
Megan N.
Megan N.
New Port Richey, FL

I really love this product!! it takes all my makeup off really easy including eyelash glue!! love love love it!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Batavia, IL

I have been using it for years, always a clean smell and not drying. Would recommend for all ages.

5 star grade
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now