Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Michele P.
Michele P.
Summerville, SC

Love! Works great on my sensitive skin. I like the scent. They never dry out. Easy to find at the store.
Simmone S.
Simmone S.
Columbia, MO

They are great when it comes to removing make-up!!!!!!! They really get your face clean I love them!!!!!
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY

Yes yes yesssssss ok this I have right this second I jus picked up from the store all I can say it YES!!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX

These wipes aren't that great. They do remove my makeup but it's takes a while and they irratate my skin
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fresno

I really enjoy these make up wipes they are perfect after a long day and remove all of my excess makeup!
alia p.
alia p.

Gets the job done, but cause irritation on my skin. Not a big fan of the sent. I'd pass on this product.
vasudha a.
vasudha a.
Rosharon, TX

I really enjoyed these makeup remover towels. They do the job and help ease the stress after a long day.
Chrishae J.
Chrishae J.
Clinton, MD

I use these before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning my face just feels soft and refreshed
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Rego Park, NY

I absolutely love these! they're refreshing, works great, and flushable. does not make my face feel dry.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Rolla, MO

They're gentle on the skin and take make up off really well. they don't break skin out after using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now