Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Dani T.
Dani T.
Cincinnati, OH

The wipes are great for when I'm too lazy to wash my face at night and don't want to sleep in my make up
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

These towelettes worked great for removing makeup and had a nice, light, calming scent. Would buy again!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Rolla, MO

They're gentle on the skin and take make up off really well. they don't break skin out after using them.
Risa J.
Risa J.
Atlanta, GA

Takes all makeup off fast. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Smells goo and doesn't dry out my face
Chey C.
Chey C.

It takes my makeup off very well. It's a good thing to have when you have makeup that's hard to get off.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

Removed very well. Would highly recommend. Better than most towelettes and leaves my face feeling clean.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Baltimore, MD

Amazing product, got all my make up off while making my face feel so clear and smooth. Totally recommend
alia p.
alia p.

Gets the job done, but cause irritation on my skin. Not a big fan of the sent. I'd pass on this product.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

These night calming towelettes work very well and keep my face soft and clean right before I go to bed.!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This product is very moisturizing. it removes my makeup with one swipe and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?