Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Fresno, Ca

Amazing I use it every day it removes makeup so easy never have to use more than one I give it a 100/100
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
Sun City, CA

I really like to use these to take off my makeup. They really take off my makeup and don't break me out.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This product is very moisturizing. it removes my makeup with one swipe and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Dani T.
Dani T.
Cincinnati, OH

The wipes are great for when I'm too lazy to wash my face at night and don't want to sleep in my make up
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Delhi, CA

They are really good when it comes to taking off make up but i feel like it leaves my face way too oily.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lake Villa, IL

Quick and easy! I have sensitive skin and these are great! I also love the smell ...perfect for bedtime.
Denisse P.
Denisse P.
High Point, NC

Nice and clean after feeling. Does an amazing job with wiping off all the make up and leaving no residue
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY

Yes yes yesssssss ok this I have right this second I jus picked up from the store all I can say it YES!!
Devin H.
Devin H.
Lowell, IN

Perfect to remove the unwanted make up from your face. Helps clean as well and makes you feel refreshed.
Brittani H.
Brittani H.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Love them!! So cleansing and really is calming, I would recommend them to anyone that wears makeup daily
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now