Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Elizabeth, NJ

I make my mom buy me these all the time. I love using them to take off my make up. They work really good
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Bradenton, FL

Really do help remove make up pretty well. Great smell. But could have more in the package for the price
Chey C.
Chey C.

It takes my makeup off very well. It's a good thing to have when you have makeup that's hard to get off.
Mason S.
Mason S.
Randolph, AL

It's almost impossible find makeup remover wipes that actually work, and moisturize your face. THESE DO!
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Fresno, Ca

Amazing I use it every day it removes makeup so easy never have to use more than one I give it a 100/100
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
Sun City, CA

I really like to use these to take off my makeup. They really take off my makeup and don't break me out.
Susana G.
Susana G.
Green Bay, WI

I love these make up remover wipes and I love love the smell of them ! They leave your skin soft as well
Katie K.
Katie K.
Oxford, MI

I am obsessed with these wipes. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed! They also smell amazing.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This product is very moisturizing. it removes my makeup with one swipe and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Delhi, CA

They are really good when it comes to taking off make up but i feel like it leaves my face way too oily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now