Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Love this! Love the smell and love the feeling after on face. Leaves face feeling soft smooth and clean
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN
March 10, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Removes makeup great! Doesn't aggravate my skin like a lot of skin products does. Makes your skin soft!
anne k.
anne k.
Mahomet, IL
Feb. 20, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
These wipes are seriously amazing. I feel like I can take off most of my makeup with usually two wipes.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
March 16, 2016, 9:43 a.m.
It takes off most of my makeup at night. It smells great. Don't regret buying it. I would repurchase it
Star C.
Star C.
Columbia
Feb. 20, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
I like the product. I use it on a daily basis. It is gentle on my skin. The product doest break me out.
Hawa M.
Hawa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
March 23, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
This definitely got the job done and removed my makeup. Also it didn't break me out (I have oily skin).
Emily K.
Emily K.
Feb. 3, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Don't like the wipes. Burns my face kinda.. feel like I should probably get like the stuff in a bottle.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Clinton Twp, MI
March 23, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
Great product. Removes makep easily and does not irritate my sensitive skin like some other process do.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Duncanville, TX
Feb. 8, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
This product is amazing! It leaves the face so shiny and healthy! Does a great removing makeup quickly!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
March 31, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
These are fantastic. They take all of my makeup away while leaving my skin refreshed and smelling nice!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?