Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Lynchburg, VA

These are my go-to face wipes. They're great at removing my mascara (and as a bonus they smell so good)!!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN

I love using these when I am too tired to wash my face. They smell great and really do make me feel calm.
Casandra G.
Casandra G.

I love these wipes so much! They smell so refreshing and easily remove makeup. Everyone should try these!
Jennette N.
Jennette N.
Fort Plain, New York

These refresh my skin when I take my makeup off each night. The scent is calming and my skin feels clean.
Julia R.
Julia R.

Use these all the time! They really get most everything off!! Even my gel eyeliner that sticks like glue.
Élica A.
Élica A.
Wantagh

The Neutrogena cleansing towelettes are great to remove make up. It leaves the skin very smooth and soft.
Taniesha B.
Taniesha B.

I love these; they take all makeup off with one wipe! They are gentle on the face and they smell awesome!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Bradenton, FL

Really do help remove make up pretty well. Great smell. But could have more in the package for the price
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Elizabeth, NJ

I make my mom buy me these all the time. I love using them to take off my make up. They work really good
Martha N.
Martha N.
San Antonio, TX

Good for light make up removing, does not work so well with removing eye makeup. Otherwise good product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?