Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Karina M.
Karina M.
Philadelphia , Pa

Love this make up remover. It is my go to when ever I am traveling. Keeps my face clean and feeling fresh
√Člica A.
√Člica A.
Wantagh

The Neutrogena cleansing towelettes are great to remove make up. It leaves the skin very smooth and soft.
Taniesha B.
Taniesha B.

I love these; they take all makeup off with one wipe! They are gentle on the face and they smell awesome!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

I love these wipes. They don't leave your face feeling dry after use and gets all the makeup off quickly.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Cairo, NY

I love these handy little wipes. They are fantastic at removing all of my make up, and the smell so good!
Rebecka F.
Rebecka F.
Stamford, TX

They make my eyes water they take the make up off very well but my eyes watered for days after using this
marianna g.
marianna g.
Bethlehem, PA

It took off all of the makeup without making my skin feel dried out or irritated. made me fell refreshed.
Rookie R.
Rookie R.
Posen, IL

Removes makeup beautifully. Leaves your skin clear of all makeup. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Lancaster, CA

Gentle on skin! I love these wipes especially since I can be lazy. They are easy to grab and easy to use.
Kevonya G.
Kevonya G.
Newark, Nj

Didn't really like these, they made me break out. I have sensitive skin and it dried my skin terrible smh
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now