Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Rebeckah A.
Rebeckah A.
Myrtle Beach, SC

These wipes really do give you a refreshed and clean feeling without all the hassle of having to wash your face.
Dori A.
Dori A.
Orlando, FL

After long nights with makeup on, once I get home and use these wipes I feel clean and free and stress relievedz
Anjalkia L.
Anjalkia L.
Memphis, TN

Very nice they makeup comes off nice and easy and the wipes smells good and it makes my face feel nice and clean
Nguyen V.
Nguyen V.
Colorado Springs, CO

Pretty good, very clean after remove the makeup. Have to clean your face with water to make your skin more clean
Kara J.
Kara J.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Very soft. it doesn't irritate my skin at all and I have very sensitive skin. very happy with these makeup wipes
Urbelinda A.
Urbelinda A.

Didn't really liked it it burned my eyes and ye it did remove my makeup but it irritated my skin causing redness
KaTie B.
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN

I use these to remove my make up after work. They work really well and I only need 1 for my entire face usually.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Forest City, NC

Great for removing make up. Its works great and makes my skin feel great.i use other neutrogena products as well
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Midlothian, TX

Love these!! They're awesome and get makeup off so easily! They make my skin feel soft right before I go to bed!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Princeton, WV

They were really good but when i had dry skin it dried it out even more. When i had oily skin it worked great!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now