Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Myriah B.
Myriah B.
Corry

I love these ! They work very well. I use them every night ! The smell is amazing and they don't dry out my face.
Denise B.
Denise B.

Takes off everything. And one wipe works to take everything off your entire face, foundation, mascara, the works!
KF D.
KF D.
Charlotte, NC

These make your makeup come off so easily, it's amazinG, I love these so much and i woudo totally repurchase them
Lulu U.
Lulu U.

These makeup removers worked really well for me. It did not leave my skin dry like other makeup wipes tend to do.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Palatine, IL

I love these wipes to use every night before bed. It makes your face feel nice and fresh. Takes off makeup nicely
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.

Excelente a la hora de ahorrar tiempo. Buen costo. Rico olor. Deja la piel con una sensacion de llimpieza genial.
Jennylyn b.
Jennylyn b.
Warren, MI

Towelletes remove makeup so easily. It can even be use to remove liquid mascara which is what I really like a lot
Sam K.
Sam K.
Fairview Hts, IL

Great smell! Gets the make up all off, especially tough waterproof mascara. And leaves my dry skin feeling great!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Grover Beach, CA

I packed these with me for camping and they worked great! My skin felt clean and I didn't have any clogged pores.
Claire A.
Claire A.
Tifton, GA

These wipes managed to get all my makeup off with just one wipe and left my face feeling fresh and not dried out!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now