Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite makeup remover towelettes. Always leaves my face clean. Works well on mascara and eye make up
Terizah W.
Terizah W.
Tulsa, OK

The scent of these causes my eyes to water, but i have sensitive eyes any ways. These are AMAZING to use.
Maria F.
Maria F.

Works great and does exactky what i need, has a great smell and not harsh to the face and.cleans up well.
Selena l.
Selena l.
Trenton, NJ

Great product! it gets everything off. its very gentle it doesn't burn my eyes. also it gets the job done!
Vilma L.
Vilma L.
Spring, TX

It waa okay i really liked this product it gets the job done when i take off my makeup i have tons of this
L Joy W.
L Joy W.

I like the comforting smell of these. I used them at night even when I only had eye liner and mascara on.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Cushing, ME

Refreshing and soft on my skin. Feels clean and refreshed before bed my skin feels renewed in the morning
Karina M.
Karina M.
Philadelphia , Pa

Love this make up remover. It is my go to when ever I am traveling. Keeps my face clean and feeling fresh
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Yonkers, NY

Really gets into my pores and wipes off even liquid eyeliner so I really recommend this to anyone looking
Jen M.
Jen M.
Louisville, TN

These are one of my top 3 wipes. They smell fresh but not over powering and it gets rid of all my makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now