Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Emma C.
Emma C.
Madisonville, KY

They make my skin very smooth, and remove makeup very easily.They leave your skin soft, smooth and clean.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Wadesboro

This really removes all the makeup and nastiness of the day and it soothes my skin as I get ready for bed
May R.
May R.
Binghamton, NY

Great product I highly recommend this. Removes eye makeup without hassle and having to irritate your skin
Missy D.
Missy D.
Hancock, ME

Removes all my make up cleans really well makes my face feel clean and refreshed gets all dirt nd oil off
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Tampa, FL

No sting, very light but strong. one wipe gets most of the make up off and with little effort. very nice.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Westbury, NY

Favorite!!! It's amazing it works wonders and it's great. And so good. And really recommend this product.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA

I love how this product removes all the makeup from my face , I've bought neutrogena at Walmart or online
kirenia z.
kirenia z.

Its extremely useful, it wiped away all my make up and didn't irritate my skin and I have sensitive skin.
Vilma L.
Vilma L.
The Woodlands, TX

It waa okay i really liked this product it gets the job done when i take off my makeup i have tons of this
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Lynchburg, VA

These are my go-to face wipes. They're great at removing my mascara (and as a bonus they smell so good)!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now