Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Meagan D.
Meagan D.

Worked great! Helps keep my oily face "tame" & no breakouts! Best stuff I've ever used. And not expensive either!
Mariya T.
Mariya T.

I use them all the time day or night with make-up or not.
I like the smell . I have one in my car and one at home
Blaire P.
Blaire P.
West New York, NJ

These are by far my favorite makeup removing wipes, they don't make you break out and get all of your makeup off.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Olive Branch, MS

Love it! Use every night! Great smell and does a great job cleaning my face! I could not sleep as well without it
Elle M.
Elle M.

Loved this product! Very moist- not dried out like some brands. Removed all makeup. Very happy with this product.
Lulu U.
Lulu U.

These makeup removers worked really well for me. It did not leave my skin dry like other makeup wipes tend to do.
Helga P.
Helga P.

This is my fave I have used cheaper wipes but my eyes stung and burned not with this product though easy and neat
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Milwaukee, WI

These towelletes are long lasting. Don't dry up quickly. I'd so buy these again. They are so packed with moisture
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Fairmont, WV

I really like this product! It gets all my make up off removing everything off of my face unlike other face wips.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Sheridan, AR

Gets all makeup off fast in one wipe. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry. Smells good and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now