Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Selena R.
Selena R.

Remove my makeup sufficiently and do a great job keeping my skin healthy and clean without drying it out.
Love these wipes. Easy to use. I love the fact that you can use on the go. Very gentle but very effective
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Tampa, FL

No sting, very light but strong. one wipe gets most of the make up off and with little effort. very nice.
Rookie R.
Rookie R.
Posen, IL

Removes makeup beautifully. Leaves your skin clear of all makeup. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Cairo, NY

I love these handy little wipes. They are fantastic at removing all of my make up, and the smell so good!
L Joy W.
L Joy W.

I like the comforting smell of these. I used them at night even when I only had eye liner and mascara on.
kayla b.
kayla b.
Nashville, TN

Love this product ! I refuse to use any other brand ! Doesn't leave the oily feeling like most brands do.
marianna g.
marianna g.
Bethlehem, PA

It took off all of the makeup without making my skin feel dried out or irritated. made me fell refreshed.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Wadesboro

This really removes all the makeup and nastiness of the day and it soothes my skin as I get ready for bed
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Potsdam

Neutropenia makeup remover smells very nice. I love how easily any makeup comes off as soon as I apply it
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now