Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Easy to use, no fuss makeup wipes! Leaves face feeling fresh, clean, and soft. Perfect for sensitive skin
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Removes the makeup well but my eyes are super sensitive to it. They are always red and puffy the next day
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Potsdam

Neutropenia makeup remover smells very nice. I love how easily any makeup comes off as soon as I apply it
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS

I love these cleansing towelettes. I use them before bed, and they leave my face feeling fresh and clean.
Rebecka F.
Rebecka F.
Stamford, TX

They make my eyes water they take the make up off very well but my eyes watered for days after using this
Mary R.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA

This are my favorites make up remover wipes. I have sensitive skin and is very gentle on my face. Love it
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Yonkers, NY

Really gets into my pores and wipes off even liquid eyeliner so I really recommend this to anyone looking
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Brooklyn, NY

Used it while I was on vacation last summer. It got the job done and did not leave my face feeling tight.
Selena R.
Selena R.

Remove my makeup sufficiently and do a great job keeping my skin healthy and clean without drying it out.
L Joy W.
L Joy W.

I like the comforting smell of these. I used them at night even when I only had eye liner and mascara on.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?