Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Janet E.
Janet E.
New Albany, IN

I used this Neutrogena Make-Up Remover before going to sleep for several weeks. I was very pleased with how effective it was removing my make up. I was also relieved to know that my sensitive skin didn't have a reaction. I would have liked it a bit more if the packaging would have been resealed better.
Laís L.
Laís L.

Saved my life!!! When your super tired and come home after a party or something this just save you! it's super easy to remove the makeup and it really calms yours skin. Neutrogena also have a oil-free version in case you have a oily face I think it's best, but it doesn't make that much of a difference.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Birmingham, AL

I love the simplicity of these make up remover towelettes! They make makeup removal a breeze, especially while traveling! They are very gentle on my sensitive skin while getting all of my make up off, however I don't love the residue they seem to leave on my face so I usually rinse my face after using.
Liane C.
Liane C.

While these wipes did get all the makeup off my face (after some rough rubbing at waterproof mascara), they left my face feeling really oily and gross. I definitely didn't feel any calming feeling with these either. They get the job done, but I wouldn't get these wipes again unless I absolutely had to.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL

After a very long day the last thing I want to do is remove my makeup (specially since it does take time to apply) but the Neutrogena Make Up Towelettes makes it so easy. Just get one of the wipes and your done. It does a great job removing your makeup. It also, removes waterproof makeup. It's amazing!
Katie H.
Katie H.
River Falls, WI

The wipes were gentle on my face and didn't make my face break out as bad as some other brands. The wipes are great at removing makeup and cleaning your face. However, when applied to my eyelids, sometimes my eyes would slightly burn. It went away soon after, and they do a great job removing all makeup
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Kearny

This is my go-to makeup removing routine. I use it everyday because I am a frequent make up user with very sensitive skin. It does not hurt my skin or irritate it in any way unlike other make up wipes, and it removes makeup literally effortlessly. It is my absolute favorite product in makeup removing.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Marion, OH

I loved these at first, but after awhile they began to feel irritating on my skin. They were effective at removing makeup - even waterproof mascara - but I felt wasteful using them so much. So yes... they did remove makeup, but the scent was irritating to my skin (even though my nose liked the scent).
Sahaja p.
Sahaja p.
Alexandria, VA

I use this for when I'm just too tired to take off all my makeup, or to remove swatches. It does seem to work much better if one adds water, as they do not seem very moist over time. Adding water makes them suds up more. I did not notice any kind of calming effect, but the lavender scent was pleasant.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO

Did not appreciate the scent on these. They are affordable, but I prefer the regular neutrogena face towelettes to these. Using this product left a greasy feeling residue on my face that I did not appreciate. I did not even use the entire product. I threw them out and bought something else. Not a fan.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now