Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Charlene R.
Charlene R.

I like how I can quickly and easily remove makeup and residue in just one towelette. It also has very little fragrance and feels cooling against the skin. This product is very convenient for those of use who do not have the luxury of time but want to try to take better care of our skin in our 30s.
Patty R.
Patty R.
Spring, TX

These are the greatest make up removing wipes I have ever purchased! The scent leaves your face smelling amazing and the softnestt of the wipe is unbeatable. My makeup comes off clean and I don't have to rub hard at at. Purchased at SAMs, Walgreens, and target and are reasonably cheap. LOVE THESE!
Pocahonta P.
Pocahonta P.

The best love this product i tried the original one aa well but i like thos ome more its more softer on face gental on the skin all is needed is one always on sale don't forget you still always wanna buy a cleanser and a scrub wash for after you remove makeup always wash the face after thoroughly!😉
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL

Only makeup remover that doesn't affect my sensitive skin. Can't use anything else because it burns but this doesn't burn or irritate my skin with a rash. Safe for eyes too and gets all of the makeup of. I even use it a few times by keeping it in different areas and the pack will last a long time.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.

It gets the job done for the most part, but when waking up the next day I still seem to have make-up on my face. Especially around my eyes. The packaging is simple, but decent. I find the off brand to be a bit better. If you don't necessarily wear a lot of make-up this would probably work for you.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Kapolei, HI

These are my favorite tissue make up removers! I have acne/oily skin and so I use a dermatologist recommended facial treatment that makes me skin more sensitive. I tried the original, but it would still irritate my skin. So now that I found these it makes it so much simpler to take off my make up.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN

These are the BEST wipes for someone who struggles with removing their makeup at the end of the day. I'm so busy, that sometimes I forget. These are quick and gentle and remove all my makeup - most of the time, thats the only thing I'll use to clean my face and I have very clear and healthy skin.
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Elizabethton, TN

These makeup remover towelettes rock! They will remove all of my makeup for the day with just one sheet. And they are gentle and safe to use around your eyes. They also have a very pretty smell that lingers on your skin after washing that helps relax you and get you ready for bed. They are great!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY

These are my FAVORITE makeup removers and I use about one towel each night. They sell convenient storage cases for them and they are so soothing on your face. They work very well getting make up off and reducing redness from scrubbing. I will continue to purchase these until they no longer exist.
Shailee K.
Shailee K.

I highly recommend the Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They are so gentle on my face, and they smell great! It's such an easy way to 'take the day off' that I have no reason not to wash my face! Quick and easy way to get ready for bed. Definitely add to your night time routine.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now