Add a Photo

Photos (38)
isabel E.
isabel E.
Gualala, CA

Great product removes all my makeup makes my face feel nice and clean I will buy again I love this product
destiny l.
destiny l.
N Miami Beach, FL

These wipes are very gentle on the face! It definitely removes makeup and makes my face feel so refreshed!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Kimberly, ID

I love these wipes! They smell so good, but not too overpowering, and are super soft and get the job done!
Mindy I.
Mindy I.
Brooklyn, NY

Been using these to take off my makeup and waterproof mascara does the job not my favorite cleansing wipes
Marlen P.
Marlen P.
Merced

Best make up removers I've ever used!! I use them every night. They take off every ounce of make up i own.
Catara G.
Catara G.
King George, VA

I love it. I used it every morning and night. You will also like this product . It's leaves the face clean
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Indianapolis, IN

Very refreshing and leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. I use it nightly to keep my skin clean and clear.
L Joy W.
L Joy W.

I like the comforting smell of these. I used them at night even when I only had eye liner and mascara on.
Rebecka F.
Rebecka F.
Stamford, TX

They make my eyes water they take the make up off very well but my eyes watered for days after using this
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Crawfordsville, IA

Nice light scent. Worked well to remove most of my make up, but face feeling "sticky". Reasonably priced.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now