Add a Photo

Photos (37)
destiny l.
destiny l.
N Miami Beach, FL

These wipes are very gentle on the face! It definitely removes makeup and makes my face feel so refreshed!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Bloomington, IN

Love them. Smells so good & takes it right off. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and doesn't burn or sting.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

Gentle. These do not sting your eyes. They also do not dry out the under eye area. They are very effective
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Salt Lake City, UT

It works pretty good on removing a long days wear of makeup. You can really see it voming off on the wipe.
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR

I always get these because they are gentile on my skin and don't irritate my skin right before I go to bed
Sam T.
Sam T.

I LOVE THESE MAKEUP WIPES!! I love taking my makeup off at night. Every time I use these I feel refreshed.
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Brighton, MA

Love these - take off my makeup super easily and smell good. Use these nightly and never get sick of them.
JJ J.
JJ J.

Removed my makeup with only one towellette. It also made my skin feel soft and refreshed right before bed.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Crawfordsville, IA

Nice light scent. Worked well to remove most of my make up, but face feeling "sticky". Reasonably priced.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Barksdale Afb, LA

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes and they smell so amazing and perfect for before going to bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now