Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Angie W.
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX

These little puppies can clean and they do it without drying out my skin. Love them & don't go a day without them.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Toronto, ON

Did it's job at removing makeup but i found they weren't as moist as would have liked. Overall, I would recommend.
Emilia W.
Emilia W.

It is my absolute favorite make-up remover towelett. The towelettes are soft and they clean your face very nicely.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Love these makeup removers. They do a pretty good job of removing makeup. Although doesn't work well for mascara.
Keny M.
Keny M.

Me encantan quitan muy bien él maquillaje sin ser grasosas ...las mejores que he probado realmente las recomiendo
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

These give my face so much moisture and it just takes all the makeup off so I can rest and know my face is clean.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Palatine, IL

I love these wipes to use every night before bed. It makes your face feel nice and fresh. Takes off makeup nicely
These are the only makeup remover wipes that doesn't break me out or irritate my eyes which is always a good thing
Myriah B.
Myriah B.
Corry

I love these ! They work very well. I use them every night ! The smell is amazing and they don't dry out my face.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nashua, NH

This perfectly hydrated my skin and left a soft feeling. Not the usually oily feel some other makeup wipes leave.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now