Add a Photo

member-830d3ebde
member-830d3ebde
Charlotte, NC
March 2, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Great product! I have sensitive skin, so this is very gentle and gets every bit of makeup off of my face!
Dana P.
Dana P.
March 14, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
These are AMAZING. They remove all my makeup and I don't continually have to use more than one towelette!
kirenia z.
kirenia z.
March 21, 2016, 4:16 a.m.
Its extremely useful, it wiped away all my make up and didn't irritate my skin and I have sensitive skin.
Terizah W.
Terizah W.
Tulsa, OK
March 18, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
The scent of these causes my eyes to water, but i have sensitive eyes any ways. These are AMAZING to use.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Brooklyn, NY
March 8, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
Used it while I was on vacation last summer. It got the job done and did not leave my face feeling tight.
Ann
Ann
March 22, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Comes off nice and doesn't irritate eyes. I love this product when cleansing face and ttaking off make up.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS
March 7, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
I love these cleansing towelettes. I use them before bed, and they leave my face feeling fresh and clean.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Elizabeth, NJ
May 28, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
I make my mom buy me these all the time. I love using them to take off my make up. They work really good
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fresno
April 8, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
I really enjoy these make up wipes they are perfect after a long day and remove all of my excess makeup!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Huntington, WV
I would be lost without these. I wear waterproof makeup and these get every bit off. I love these wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?