Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
I like these because they're simple to use at night. Alao, I have sensitive skin so these work well for me
Josselyn G.
Josselyn G.
Houston , Tx

I love this makeup remover. It is very gentle on your skin and also makes the makeup come off very easily.
Larisa D.
Larisa D.
Astoria, NY

I would love if this stood moist after two weeks of having it but it always drys out on me after two weeks
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Los Angeles, CA

These cleansing wipes are the best! They really help me take off my make up even the most difficult makeup
April D.
April D.
Bowling Green, KY

Great product. Highly recommend. Especially for those last night's you REALLY don't want to wash your face
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

This very easily removes makeup, and leaves skin feeling soft, it's great but I hardly find it in stores:/
Izabela C.
Izabela C.
Bossier City, LA

Very good for cleaning and to remove make up but I got a skin reaction when used for a long period of time
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Salt Lake City, UT

It works pretty good on removing a long days wear of makeup. You can really see it voming off on the wipe.
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR

I always get these because they are gentile on my skin and don't irritate my skin right before I go to bed
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Hopkinton, Ma

Sooo easy to use. I love the smell of the night time towlettes so much that I use them in the morning too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now