Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Amy M.
Amy M.
Anmoore, WV

It's wonderful to use I even used this on my nieces after dance recital to remove stage make up and it was awesome
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Westchester

Smell good. Remove most of my makeup without irritating my skin l. I can use on my eyes as well without irritation
Noel Z.
Noel Z.
Eugene, OR

Great to use when you're too exhausted for your normal night time regime bit still want to take care of your face!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love and always help to take with you and don't have to worry about buying cotton balls always gets that makeup off
J G.
J G.

This is a very good product but it does break me out at times. overall, i would recommend this for sensitive skin.
Cris P.
Cris P.
Lincoln

Quick easy conventient works well
And fits in the glove box or in your purse so for a touch up on the go it's good
Chere C.
Chere C.

Love the smell. Unfortunately I couldn't use just one towelette to remove all my makeup. Needed 2 to do the trick.
Muna A.
Muna A.

I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin. takes make up off easily and they stay moist in the bag.
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Beach Park, IL

So refreshing after used. I recommend this product to people It meet my expectations. I love this product so much.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA

Really soothing; I love using these at night before bed time. They really help get rid of the daily dirt and grim.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now