Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Jaymilly C.
Jaymilly C.

Really refreshing and calming sensation love them plus they really do their job on removing the makeup ...
I like these because they're simple to use at night. Alao, I have sensitive skin so these work well for me
Larisa D.
Larisa D.
Astoria, NY

I would love if this stood moist after two weeks of having it but it always drys out on me after two weeks
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Brooklyn, NY

Broke my face out but it took all of the make up off good I would recommend if u don't have sensitive skin
Em A.
Em A.
Allentown, PA

Fantastic product! great for sensitive skin, doesn't dry out your skin, especially for using in the winter
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Cullowhee, NC

Great! They leave my skin feeling fresh! I have sensitive skin, but these don't harm my skin! I love them.
JJ J.
JJ J.

Removed my makeup with only one towellette. It also made my skin feel soft and refreshed right before bed.
Josselyn G.
Josselyn G.
Houston , Tx

I love this makeup remover. It is very gentle on your skin and also makes the makeup come off very easily.
Nicki C.
Nicki C.

I like this product, however, I don't think it gets all the eye make-up off like it does in the commercial
maria s.
maria s.
Chowchilla, CA

These are alright, they didn't work that well with taking off all of my makeup but they got most of it off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?