Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Pomona, CA

My favorite make up wipes. Love using before bed. Makes me feel relaxed. But doesn't take ally make up off
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Carthage, NC

They were all right not the good it didn't take all the makeup off my face but the product is a good price
remy g.
remy g.
Broomall, PA

Removed makeup so easily!!! Also does not dry out my skin and leaves it nice and refreshed for night time.
Larisa D.
Larisa D.
Astoria, NY

I would love if this stood moist after two weeks of having it but it always drys out on me after two weeks
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

This very easily removes makeup, and leaves skin feeling soft, it's great but I hardly find it in stores:/
destiny l.
destiny l.
N Miami Beach, FL

These wipes are very gentle on the face! It definitely removes makeup and makes my face feel so refreshed!
Pyra L.
Pyra L.
Grandin, MO

Removed all the makeup easily, left my skin feeling super soft. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Abington

The towelettes are cool and refreshing. Makes my skin feel clean, pores open and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Works great because it removes all my makeup but I'm not a big fan of wipes my face doesn't feel as clean.
hope e.
hope e.
South Richmond Hill, NY

This product removes every stubborn waterproof makeup you have on even liquid lipsticks. Love this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now