Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Brooklyn, NY

Broke my face out but it took all of the make up off good I would recommend if u don't have sensitive skin
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR

I always get these because they are gentile on my skin and don't irritate my skin right before I go to bed
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Works great because it removes all my makeup but I'm not a big fan of wipes my face doesn't feel as clean.
deb c.
deb c.
Martin, TN

Works quickly leaves skin soft and fresh I use these all the time kinda pricey but the outcome is worth it
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Pomona, CA

My favorite make up wipes. Love using before bed. Makes me feel relaxed. But doesn't take ally make up off
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Silver Spring, MD

Removes all my makeup and doesn't break my face out! It's great for my oily skin! I highly recommend them.
Sarah h.
Sarah h.
Portland, ME

These work so good to remove all the buildup you have at the end of the day and feel so nice on your face.
Em A.
Em A.
Allentown, PA

Fantastic product! great for sensitive skin, doesn't dry out your skin, especially for using in the winter
Jilian N.
Jilian N.

Felt so clean after! smells good, affordable, highly recommend. great pack size too - didn't run out fast.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

Gentle. These do not sting your eyes. They also do not dry out the under eye area. They are very effective
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?