Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Durham, NC

Very gentle wipes, great for getting all of your days makeup off before bed. It even takes off mascara completely!
kayla r.
kayla r.
beale afb, ca

Love these makeup remover wipes and how they leave my skin feeling. Gentle enough to use around your eyes as well.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine

I really did love this product at first, but it's not very good at removing eye makeup and can sting quite a bit!!
DaeTriana R.
DaeTriana R.
Covington, KY

Great makeup wipes, takes the majority of makeup you have on. Very inexpensive, had a great price for the quality!
Kari S.
Kari S.
Ripley, OH

Works great ! It's soft doesn't break out my skin and conpletly removes all your makeup! I recommend this product!
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hammond, IN

I love them! They are easy to use. Removes all makeup. Does not irritate eye or skin. Very convenient and no mess!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Richmond, VA

These are awesome cleansing towelettes. They smell amazing and are soothing. They are great for my sensitive skin!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Bloomington, IL

Makes my face feel fresh and clean. It smells ok, not my favorite scent, but it dissipates quickly and feels good.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Las Vegas, NV

Neutrogena make up remover helps my skin get rid of the bacteria under my face. It makes me look 20 years younger.
Kera K.
Kera K.
Whitehall, PA

I use these almost every night after I'm do signed with my makeup. They leave my face oil free and feeling soothed
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now